Reviews for Healing
mabellesky chapter 21 . 3/19
Excuse me can I ask you something , how old is Magneto in this fic . I think Marie is about 17. I have found this fiction in magneto communication and read only this chapter cuz reviews for this fic said this chapter has bdsm and I think it was awesome.
summerlove-jls chapter 34 . 2/17
This was amazing. I hardcore ship Logan
/Rogue so the Logan plot twist broke my heart but I'm glad I kept reading. Awesome work!
mysterynotsolved chapter 1 . 2/11
So good. Brilliant writing with a gorgeous plot!
I almost stopped reading with the whole Logan and Rogue fiasco, but I checked at the end, and I can't tell you the rush of relief and loss of some stress I felt when the truth of it came
You are a fabulous writer! Loved the previews
Palinlover chapter 34 . 10/5/2014
Please please please write a sequel. I've read this 3 times now and want some new material LOL
Palinlover chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
You really got me worried with the Logan/Rouge coupling, I was convinced that was real. Thank god for the following chapter with the amazing sex scene with Magneto and Rouge, you outdid yourself with that one!
Palinlover chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
Im loving this story and can't think of anything else. It's a shame it's coming to and end soon.

Ps loved the mention of an Ian Mckellen film ;-)
Palinlover chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
This story and this chapter especially is absolutely epic. You've captured the characters perfectly and I've fallen in love with Magneto even more thanks to you. I can't wait to read all your other stories.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 29 . 2/20/2014
LOL at the Jerry Springer episode ;P It is indeed a bit of a mess, right?

PendantOfGoddes chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Well, that was a quick change of heart. I don't know what to think about it.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Ah, I feel a fall out coming. *Is nervous*

PendantOfGoddes chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
The TV scene was very funny :P

PendantOfGoddes chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I hope everything goes well with the two sides our the same roof.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
The truth will come out! I'm excited to see it.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
"No, but it's gonna be awesome to read."

I'll bet!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
I'm not much of a fan of BDSM but you did it tastefully.