Reviews for A Second Chance to Choose
Reviewer chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This story has so much potential. No matter how many years it's been since you looked into this story, the plot is amazing and with your writing, you should complete this!
Even though you may not remember your ideas for the future chapters, you can always think of new and better ones.
Please consider continuing this story no matter how old you are now and no matter how much you've changed. I'm sure it'll satisfy us all in the end. So please, update. :)
Petale-de-Rose chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Pleaseeeeeee... PLEASE UPDATE! I'll do anything! Money, sexual favors even xD I'll do anything! ..Clean your bedroom? I'll do that too!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Kura: Awesome story! I really wanna see what happens next!

Berry: So please update asap!

Kura: Please!
kimberly chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
please please continue with the story i love it!

i am learning english and i am practicing my english with fanfics i am from france and i love your story please continue writing it! this is wonderful!
yoimnao chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
This is so awesome -) It's so cool. I also want to turn back time)) Now I had second thoughts(as if it was possible). Hmm, update!:) PLEASE:D
poems2songs chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
interesting story... like it so far... kinda sad for sakura in the beginning... but seems that her time jumping is giving her a chance to see how things could have been - all the what ifs... is syaoran time jumping with her too?... wonder what happens next... update when you can... please and thank you...
firevixen73 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Please update soon!
furubarulz1996-darkangelz chapter 3 . 7/12/2008

Please UPDATE...I really want to read a chapter 5!

Iwanted to review in CHAPTER 4 BUT I ALREADY HAVE!

Fujiwara Yuri chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Oh please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue! please continue!

I luv it!
waterlilies52 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
eh I doubt that you're going to be updating this any time soon xD But I'll put this on my story alert list anyway :)
mrs. sakura syaoran li chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
PLEASE please please,please! update! sorry im sounding so desperate and maybe this review annoys you.I dont mean to do that very Im going on a holiday in 3 days and there is most probably not going to be any computer there and i really want to read your story...

Syaoran Li

Please... UPDATE

cutecess chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
poor sakura!
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
That horrid Syaoran!How DARE he dump Sakura for that,that THAT GIRL!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!