Reviews for Rescue
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
...lmao... XD Bwaha!I have a whole new reason to like you- you quote Douglas Adams! The Kari/Pegasusmon was excellent, and they each seemed realistic and in character!

I truly like the idea behind these- non partner interaction. I agree, in most fic the digimon talk largely only to thier partner. Hope to see many more from you soon!

Some pairings I would find interesting:

Matt/Biyomon- Not a sorato fan, but I can't think of a time he speaks directly to her, and it would be interesting to see how they would interact.

Tai/Tentomon

Cody/Gabumon-Again, these are just suggestions, but I think there could be a oneshot with some depth with these two anyway, look forward to whatever you write next!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aw, this was really well written. I really enjoyed it! Favorite stories list, it goes!
Circeus chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I loved that. The switch from Kari's hilariously incoherent and outrageously inappropriate though process (the whole "Hello ground" bit soundslike something sraight out of a Terry Pratchett novel) to Pegasusmon's utterly serious one was amazing.

Great work. *adds to C2*

As for ideas, How about Veemon and Ken?
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow! That was really amazing! I've always had an interest in the relationship between humans and digimon, and as you said earlier, particularly when it comes to digimon and humans who aren't their partners. Sadly a lot of people seem to forget to add those things into their stories.

You, of course, have done a great job, and the ending was really cute with Patamon.

I hope you do write some more oneshots like this because I'd be interested to read them.

How about one with Patamon and Ken sometime? I've always been a fan of T.K./Ken friendship fics, and I'd love to see how Patamon would interact with the former Emperor. Or maybe T.K. and Wormmon?

Any would be fine with me!
the lost-kitten chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
aww that was a sweet! _ really enjoyed reading it.