Reviews for Craptacular One Shot Weird Lost Story!
spookyq42 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
LMAO. I
16aqua chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
LOFREAKINGL! I NEARLY DIED LAUGHING CURSE YOU BOTH! SKIPPING BOONE HOW DARE YOU?

BOTH OF YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE YOUR STORIES!

OR ELSE!

-still can barely breathe 16aqua-
spookyq42 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
OHNOES! I feel your pain. That tis truley horrid.
Alabelle chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I promise I'll never carry DVDs on my bike, especially since I don't even have a bike lol! but im so sorry about ur loss. :( lol funny chapter though!
16aqua chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
LOL! Sounds even funnier when you retell it like this. I'm not going to be home for most of the day cause its family day or something. My parents are taking us somewhere so I'll call you l8er.

BFF!

-16aqua
Writing Fairy chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
uh steph, nice. Real nice. By the way, disk five works. Except for the third episode which is holding me back! Grr. Tell 16aqua I need hers! Dues Ex Machina I think it's called, but anyway, so far the rest are fine. Luv ya lotz and keep doing stupid things. It gives us all a reason to laugh!

-Writing Fairy-
Got Scots chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
The Charlie conversation was funny. And I like the Hurley bird thing. The fantasy was really the best. Very, very hilarious.
spookyq42 chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Quantum chapter! Loltastic!
Writing Fairy chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
fun-nay stuff. love ya lotzness!Laterz and keep writing! -WF- (QUANTUM RULES!)
kissbangx3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Haha, another awesome chapter! I liked it a lot. I think it's the lists and alternate-writing-thingies I like best, but this was still great. Update soon with more funnies! Or whenever it comes to you.
16aqua chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
LOL! That was really funny!

-16aqua
CharliesHoodie chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
cute!
Alabelle chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
lol
Writing Fairy chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Thank you TETC. That was my laugh of the day! Which I need more of... That made sense even though I haven't seen most episodes. Lotz of luv! WF
hersheygal chapter 2 . 6/23/2006