Reviews for Rain Falls
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So sad and sweet...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So sad... The Fifth Element is one of my favorite movies. I never really thought about Korben dying and Leeloo continuing on; I'd wondered if she would follow him. Very true to the character, and so bittersweet. Made me tear up a little. Wonderful little story :,)
Crimson chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I have read thousands of fan fictions, but this is the first to make me cry. It's simle, but beautiful, happy, but sad. I look forward to reading more of your works.
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aww! So sweet!
Rain in the Morning chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Quite heartbreaking. Poor Leeloo. The brevity and simplicity of your story makes it all the more poignant.
A Fan of Mystique chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read. (Sorry, but english is not my native language.)
xLilly White chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aww! That was so sweet! I was actually smiling at the end. Lovely little ficlet, and I like the whole "It starts with 'T'" part... :) Keep it up!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
*sniffs* ver well written, and I LOVED IT, but also... YOUR A BAD BAD PERSON! *evil glares* HOW COULD YOU! (in all seriousness, I'm jokeing, kinda, I see your point in how she HAS been around for that freakin long, and that this is what would most likely happen, but I STILL hate you for writing it into exsistance, well, not really hate, so much as... feel sad for them... also, if you must know, I'm running on nearly no sleep, so if I make no sense or appear to be rambaling... sleep deprevation D)
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Thats so sad...Poor Leeloo.
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Aw...that is so heart-breakingly sweet. *sniffle* Very well done.
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I thought your fanfic was lovely and deep, especially considering the length. Yes, Leeloo was designed immortal, and a weapon. There's also no reason that she'd necessarily have been created capable of having kids. And considering her DNA sequence, it'd be darn near impossible that she and Korben would be compatible. It reminds me a lot about the book Stardust. Good story. Poor Leeloo. Perhaps that's why she was put into that sarcophagus for so long.
trascendenza chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This is sad, poignant, beautiful. And the first fanfic I've read for this movie and a wonderful way to start off :) I love the image of the melancholy smile you've evoked here, and I like that you don't sugarcoat what life for Leelo is like. And the part where she's listing off "T" words is really spot-on characterization.

Her people, her creators, are equally powerless.

Lovely line. And so true.

Sometimes she paces, weaving her hands through her bright hair. Often she simply sits, staring down.

Such simple actions, but they tell so much about how she's feeling, the resignation and thread of hope... love this part.

Beautifully done! Glad you decided to give ficcing this film a shot :)
Tonks2004 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Great story. D
o-see-no-evil-o chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is so sad. With my reviews, I'm trying to do that constructive criticism thing where I tell people how to improve on their fanfic's, but I siriously can't find anything to complain about. Short and sweet, it's rare to have good angst on here, but you've gone and pulled it off.

I'll watch your other stories from now on. Great job!
LoveroftheFlame chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aw. I loved this movie. Nice job. So sad.