Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orb of Slytherin
BillBrink chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
Once again, thank you for sharing this terrific story. I enjoyed it as much the second time as I did the first. Wish you would share another.
Blyth chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
What a piece of crap. You jump around like a frog on a griddle.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
I'm always the champion of the ideal that a writer should write what they want, that being said, your stance on your style of presenting this fic, is frankly ridiculous. There is such a thing as making things user friendly, if things aren't user friendly they aren't used, your story is difficult to read, and your story isn't being read. Its a simple as that.

Feel free to stick to your guns, but your overcomplicating things unnecessarily.

I and other readers don't want to adapt to your writing style, tha t's too much like work, I read for fun and leisure, I shouldn't have to write down a timeline and notes to know what the hell is going on.

Add in the gap between updates and its a recipe for a story that won't get read.

Look I love Harmony stories and try to never critique them but I see the potential in this story if only you'd let it shine through.

Despite my criticism

I thank you for sharing and wish you all the best in your writing.
anyone chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
It's quiet good. I'm a harry/hermione shipper and i totally felt that this story is a 26 chapter of justice. I like the back and forth twist but the ending to me is a bit rush. The golden trio characters in here are almost similiar to the original and that's a good thing. the cliff hanger makes me wonder what will happen next? Is there a new story? I say you have a talent for writing, ever cross your mind to make it professional? Sorry for my bad english i'm not a native english speaker.
fraewyn chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
Look forward to it!
anotherboarduser chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
Interesting story
teachergirl chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
I give up. I can't follow anything with you jumping around in time all the time.
WarthogHerme chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
You Rock! Thanks for returning to the fanfiction realm!
Vegasman59 chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
This was a truly fantastic story glad to see you are back!
csheila chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Outstanding!l
senawario chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You can self-aggrandize all you want. You can send thinly-veiled insults at your readers all you want. You can point to all the good reviews you have received all you want.

But the fact is, your story style sucks. It's not a simple flashback scheme; it's flashback, and flash forward, and flash middle, and what not.

Even that - completely gratuitous though it is - would be tolerable for people who can read the whole thing at a stretch or within a short period of time. But for people who can only sneak in little bits of reading here and there, with unpredictable gaps in between... forget it.

I wish you were not an HHr shipper, then I wouldn't feel bad about it. I'd have ignored the story anyway. But for a committed Harmonian like me to say "some other time maybe" - that should tell you how bad it is.

Maybe next time I'm on a long haul flight I'll remember to pack a PDF of this...
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Hi there
Although this is a well written story, I think it should be classified in the angst genre...
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I can't believe Umbridge still has a job in the Ministry, let alone one of importance. The woman is pure evil and should be sent through the Veil. I'm sure a few of her victims are waiting just beyond and would love to see her. *soft, evil chuckle*

Well, it seems Harry has said goodbye and made his peace with Sirius.

Speaking of Sirius ... Could the instance of amor immensus about which Hopkirk spoke have been what happened that night in the DoM when Harry threw off Voldy's possession by expressing his love for Sirius and his parents?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Ron's animagus is a Cerberus? Oh, yeah, I forgot about the charms. Perhaps Ron should choose a charm whose form is less likely to be stunned!

Good news about the Longbottoms. Does this mean they are healed?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Ever since my first read of HPB, I have believed that Ginny used a love potion. His reaction every time he saw her just fit perfectly with what we learned about Amortentia in the potions class, especially when combined with his prior indifference and the "out of the blue" nature of his attraction. Ginny's behavior, too, always seemed calculated to pique Harry's interest ... and jealousy. No flack from me on the love potion.

As for Harry's reaction (or lack thereof), I think the fact that nothing HAD happened to make him feel obligated to Ginny was partly responsible. Besides, it lets him off the hook for his loss of interest. Perhaps he's relieved and feeling magnanimous. I also think that he has more serious things on his mind than Ginny, and he's glad to have gotten it settled. JM2K ...