Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orb of Slytherin
pstibbons chapter 16 . 5/4/2007
Take her, you idiot.

Finally...

The amount of mental kerfuffling that authors have to do to overcome the stench of HBP is pretty incredible.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
“What do you suppose we do?” Ron said skeptically. “Learn how to sprout wings and fly?” Ron asked sarcastically. Hermione and Harry looked at Ron with ludicrous faces. “Oh yeah!” Ron said, suddenly remembering he was capable of using the Trinny charms.

So... comical moments aside (I still got on the i-hate-ron side of the bed today), what's the difference in your ficverse between pureblood magic and muggleborn magic? It's been suggested that the latter is... 'wilder'.
pstibbons chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
I officially love Rhona. She sent HArry back to Hermione.
pstibbons chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Still hate Ron, but the Trio is working well together.
pstibbons chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
“It’s been months now, Hermione. I may be slow, but it would take a complete prat to not figure out you’re not really interested in me. I just needed to hear it from you...to hear you used me for something other than love. What that was, I don’t ever want to know.”

Who was leading who on? Never mind. Ron's a bloody idiot, period.

" love potions in JK’s world weren’t considered anything serious (Hermione’s reaction to them could have been just aggravated or unreasonable… I mean look at S.P.E.W.! "

Er - Hermione's reaction does seem more sensible than Jo's. Love potions created Voldemort; why the wizarding world treats them so lightly is a mystery. They are wrong.

Great story, pity about the jumping around in time. I don't care if you think it's a wonderful exotic literary device. It's not working and takes your fic from a 8/10 to a 6/10. I'm only reading it now (a year after I found it first) because I'm desperate for long HHr fics I've not read.
pstibbons chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
twas a worthy death
pstibbons chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
Salazar Slytherin being alive was a stroke of genius. I can almost forgive your 'being cute' with mixing up the timelines.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Harry decided instantly he would get a copy of Hogwarts, A History if it was the last thing he ever did.

finally... :)
Jim chapter 23 . 4/23/2007
very well penned you should get paid for this.

Fight sequence is by far the best i have read and i'be read about 60 or so
creativesm75 chapter 25 . 4/15/2007
very nice!
mcjazzman32 chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
I'm sorry you don't have the capacity. I iterated over and over, this book was not only meant to finish the series, but also to bring Harry and Hermione together. Get over it.

And honestly, how many times do I have to explain the Harry/Hermione duel before you all get it? He wasn't using his full power. It was a battle much more important than who won. Good grief, read the rest of the book before you continue your complaining. I've gotten a 95% positive review rate because most people actually finish what I had come up with and then saw what I saw.
victor chapter 18 . 2/24/2007
i really like the plot of your story, i really do. i even looked past the lovey dovey horse shit between potter granger and the weasel, but after 18 fucking chapters of going back in forth in time enough is enough im stopping, you keep explaining shit that has no major bearing on the story, i could give a shit on what the order had for dinner before potter came back. i could care even less about some love spat that the weasel and granger had. i know that all story invole some level of crap that doesnt develop the plot but the first part of this chapter could have been put 12 chapters ago and would make more sense. this is should be the part with the action winding down the story and finishing off the horcruxes, instead we are forced to read some dribble about how two idiots fought over stupid shit
victor chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
that was... fucking retarded. what the fuck they just spontaneously flew, it was the bond of love between them that allowed them to perservere in face of certain doom, what a load of shit.
dsa chapter 16 . 2/24/2007
so granger beat him, and since this story is about potter im guessing in the end he beats voldie, explain that
you wont answer any way chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
thought the idea of 6 unforgivables, well retarded, but whatever. story is alright, you write well no major plot holes or anything. kind of confused about the begining, he goes to #12 then back to #4 than back #12 but you never explain what he was doing in #12 in the first place, supposed to be cannon or atleast close, so wasnt he supposed to go to #4 till his birthday with the weasel and granger?
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »