Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orb of Slytherin
WarthogHerme chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
You Rock! Thanks for returning to the fanfiction realm!
Vegasman59 chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
This was a truly fantastic story glad to see you are back!
csheila chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Outstanding!l
senawario chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You can self-aggrandize all you want. You can send thinly-veiled insults at your readers all you want. You can point to all the good reviews you have received all you want.

But the fact is, your story style sucks. It's not a simple flashback scheme; it's flashback, and flash forward, and flash middle, and what not.

Even that - completely gratuitous though it is - would be tolerable for people who can read the whole thing at a stretch or within a short period of time. But for people who can only sneak in little bits of reading here and there, with unpredictable gaps in between... forget it.

I wish you were not an HHr shipper, then I wouldn't feel bad about it. I'd have ignored the story anyway. But for a committed Harmonian like me to say "some other time maybe" - that should tell you how bad it is.

Maybe next time I'm on a long haul flight I'll remember to pack a PDF of this...
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Hi there
Although this is a well written story, I think it should be classified in the angst genre...
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I can't believe Umbridge still has a job in the Ministry, let alone one of importance. The woman is pure evil and should be sent through the Veil. I'm sure a few of her victims are waiting just beyond and would love to see her. *soft, evil chuckle*

Well, it seems Harry has said goodbye and made his peace with Sirius.

Speaking of Sirius ... Could the instance of amor immensus about which Hopkirk spoke have been what happened that night in the DoM when Harry threw off Voldy's possession by expressing his love for Sirius and his parents?
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Ron's animagus is a Cerberus? Oh, yeah, I forgot about the charms. Perhaps Ron should choose a charm whose form is less likely to be stunned!

Good news about the Longbottoms. Does this mean they are healed?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Ever since my first read of HPB, I have believed that Ginny used a love potion. His reaction every time he saw her just fit perfectly with what we learned about Amortentia in the potions class, especially when combined with his prior indifference and the "out of the blue" nature of his attraction. Ginny's behavior, too, always seemed calculated to pique Harry's interest ... and jealousy. No flack from me on the love potion.

As for Harry's reaction (or lack thereof), I think the fact that nothing HAD happened to make him feel obligated to Ginny was partly responsible. Besides, it lets him off the hook for his loss of interest. Perhaps he's relieved and feeling magnanimous. I also think that he has more serious things on his mind than Ginny, and he's glad to have gotten it settled. JM2K ...
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Harry seems older and more grounded. I guess meeting and talking with Salazar Slytherin will do that.

I wonder if Harry will talk to Hermione about his visit with Viktor. Will he address his feelings for her? And what about Ginny? Does he have the guts to tell her the truth and risk her ire?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
If Ron decides to skip out after this, I have a feeling the consequences could be dire.
QHdVdEptfsfBwZRe chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Well, I finally decided to give up reading this story, it's confusing, too many jump back and forward to back again make me need to remember what happen before the story can continue and by extension enjoying it. Bye.
QHdVdEptfsfBwZRe chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Well, I'm started to read only dates because reading the story while keep jumping back and forward like puzzle make this story hard to read. While this is good method for a few chapter, dragging this long until the end make the story hard to be enjoyed.
Vegasman59 chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
You need to write the epilogue for this story, It is FANFREEKINGTASTIC by the way!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Very nice! Thank you for sharing your hard work and talents with us. I look forward to your future return to fan fiction at some point. Again, thank you!
LBII chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So far so good. Your flashback style is awkward. I do not write I only read and I have not seen this style before. This is not negative it is just a comment. I like the content so I kept reading in spite of the unusual style. Thank you for your time and efforts. Don't get your knickers in a twist when something is not 100% positive. Life is like that.
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »