Reviews for Harry Potter and the Orb of Slytherin
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Harry destroyed the soul piece, but he left the cup behind.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
These dialogues just keep getting worse. It's like watching autistic people communicate.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Your dialogues need some work. No one talks this way.
hikarinayoshi chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
i cant say how amazing this story is

you got the flashback style down pat and certainly made this a chalenging read for me. However im glad i somehow muddled through it to the end.

You had just the right amount of ROmance and Action and Adventure. They were beautifully mixed.

im certainly going to recommend this to my friends. You are a brilliant author and i do hope you write more

as for now...

eagerly awaiting
hikarinayoshi chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
wow

that was an amazing battle

in fact i think im going to be recommending this to my friends to read
hikarinayoshi chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
wouldnt Hedwig not be able to find him again?
Srangled Steps chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
First of all,

Harry apparates in to save H R, but can't apparate them out or they can't apparate out themselves?

Second,

Harry fells many using small curses but Ron doesn't, and i'm sure they know the same amount of spells that are small such as petrificus totalus.

Third,

The building explodes and blasts the inferi, and it doesn't harm them? And their weakness is fire?

Needs a bit of closer attention to that kind of detail.
Srangled Steps chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
so cheesy .
Srangled Steps chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hmm, nice start.
LionRawrr chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
Wonderful, I really enjoyed it.

Keep writing! :)
akan chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
les flashbacks compliquent inutilement la lecture, mais bonne histoire quand même!
TheGarion22 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Ok, this jumping around seems to have no rhyme or reason. I sure hope it doesn't stay like this much longer, I don't know how much more I can handle.
TheGarion22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I know I'm late to the game here, but interesting. I'm looking forward to where this will go. I'm encouraged by the reviews.
old-crow chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
Hi,

While I still believe that the sequencing of the first handful of chapters makes your story much more difficult to follow than necessary, I must say that I completely enjoyed the last fifteen chapters. Your characterizations were well thought out, and you didn't give away the ending prematurely.

Thank you for the work that you obviously put into your tale and most of all, thank you for sharing your story.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Materia-Blade chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
A masterpiece, bar none. You've enthralled me and given me a joy I've not felt in years. I laughed and I purely enjoyed all of the antics of the characters of this story.

Your use of mystical objects is astounding, and your characterization of Hermione and Harry, and surprisingly most of all the loyalty of Ron is unmatched in all this website's vast annals.

You have moved me ser.

Were I a King I would knight you for such a literary epic.

Grammar? Spelling? What are these meaningless things? A misspelled word I did not find, and a misused phrase I did not see. This, combined with your sterling plot allowed me to live and breath the life of your Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley.

Your changing of time frames at first seemed difficult and unnecessary but as the story evolved I began to love and crave the different perspectives and dates. I ate your words with icing and cake have come away adoring your sense of epic.

With all of the praise I am able to bestow, and with the highest honor a generally rather harsh literary critic can give, I wish you all the best in any future writings you ever endeavor to spread to these ungrateful masses.

Sincerely, and forever your man.

MB