Reviews for Sudden Changes
I was hoping for story on 15 not a review
HPSheoJoshiferSharonSteggy chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
More please I'm liking this
QuibbleMeThis chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I would appreciate it if you would put something in the description to let us know this fic is 'abandoned, re-write in progress' or something like that. I like to check out the newly completed HP fics every week, and it's terribly annoying to be happily reading a fic thats been marked as complete, only to have it cut off abruptly with a cliff hanger.

I've enjoyed what you've written here so far, so I've put the re-write in my followed stories. I look forward to reading it once it's finished.
Terminator827 chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Disclaimer then nothing.
breeze.wolf12 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Potter valt: 447,245,771.01 US$*
Black valt: 687,454,224.75 US$*
All together: 1,134,699,995.76 US$
(*- not involving liquid assets i.e. Houses, heirlooms)
Harry Potter, billionaire boy-who-lived-to-be-awesome!
kirsty21 chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
cool update soon thanks
naeo chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
Just read all of the story. Loved it. I wish it would continue. I cant wait to read more of the updated story. Please keep me in the loop when it is written? Thanks for everything!
lucky333123 chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
I just read the story and I agree about the twin thing. I think the cutting is alright because it will allow Harry to learn that there are other who care.
The arithmancer chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
SparrowSky1 chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
wow this is really good! nice work i hope to read more soon! your a great writer, and i hope you continue doing what you love! So awesome work so far hope to see more works!
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
love it can't wait to read more
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Please update
julesa66 chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Yea! I kept hoping that you would one day update this story. I have wanted to find out what would happen next. I love stories where Harry gets wind of the trouble with Granger and Weasley and Dumbles. They are just to nosey about everything that happens in Harry's life. They never tell him anything but they want to know everything from secrets, his mail, what someone else said etc. Thank you Thank you Thank you.