Reviews for In a Name
smartieepants chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was one of the greatest one shot I've ever read! You definitely have a gift when it comes to writing. I loved the story and I hope you continue to write ones just as great.
Cassy24601 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was brilliant! They were both perfectly in character and the interaction between them was perfect. This was beautifully written - it was a joy to read!
dagenn chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Excellent story, I could actually see the scene continuing this way. I look forward to reading more stories by you!
Micky Fine chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Great fic! Absolutely adored it. And very on character. Loved every word of it. Can't wait to see more from you.

-Micky
LasVegan chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was beautiful
WildFlower084 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was really good and I liked it because it was all true. Everything from him knowing her to the defintion of a name. I couldn't have done better. Good job! :-)
Stephanie519 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw, cute. Awesome, awesome job!

Steph
Sqully chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS STORY! you wrote it perfectly, great job i love ur writing.
AnnesVerse chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Amazing! I love it! Great job! :)
LaChispa chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow...that was absolutely beautiful! I'm so uber impressed right now...YAY!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Great job, you wrote this beautifully!
azarathangel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
that was a gorgeous oneshot. very insightful, very creative, and wonderfully eloquent. loved it. -Ash
eightymilligrams chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I liked it, very well written and completely in character! Thank you for writing this.
imloopy chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I like it! I just watched the episode last night, and this fits it exactly. I'm so glad Booth was there for her, and I like the way he describes what she means to him.
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Beautiful. I loved this glimpse inside of Booth's head. Not only were you able to portray his feelings for Brennan, but you were also able to almost get inside her head- and explain more of what she does and why she does it. I loved this: "...that she thinks of her social life as an abandoned project she might have time to finish someday but won’t fret over if she doesn’t."

What an interesting way to look at her social awkwardness.

Great job with this.