Reviews for I’ll Always Be Waiting For You
funny sakura chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
another gr8 story...
LuckySock chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
shielamaria chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
that was a nice story...i wished you continued it..._
maifu04 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
dishwasher-blonde, mm... somehow that doesn't conjure up a very nice image.

anyways, not gonna waste space praising you again. you DESERVE it wholeheartedly and that's the end of it.

favourite lines:

"The duo’s relationship was already far from innocent, though their virginities were intact."

..and that's coz that's a different way of pointing that point across. often then not, in most cases, some authors would drag that concept along by using and sometimes going over board with sensual words. not here, and its good too, we get the point but it also emphasizes their strong relationship, not just a foot note which will be forgotten a few paragraphs after.

anyways, i know you based all your GA fanfics around the anime but in the manga, Natsume has one other living relative. He has a siter, Aoi, who also resides in Alice Academy although he's never seen her since they both arrived there. Anyways, doesn't that knowledge present a very good opportunity to write another GA fanfic? brother and sister uniting... her vulnerability... his change of character, certainly around one specific girl. catch my drift? tempting, ne... I certainly think so.
vforlife chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
great ! :)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.
eeler chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw... Thats so sweet! XD
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
kawai! I love your story, pls make another story about NxM life outside the academy, after graduation, family life. pls. Thanks a lot