Reviews for The Chemicals Between Us
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
that was great hope you do a sequel where they get together
lychee chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Heaven help me, but that was probably one of the saddest things I've ever read. I've read plenty of tragedies - where half of a perfectly good couple dies or meets some tragic end... But at least in those stories, they loved each other to the end, you know? There's something more heartwrenching, I think, in being told that what you've been feeling all this time is a lie. :'(
Phelycia chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
im not lying it was good depressing but rly good
Tara-Yo chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
so sad! poor Ororo!
Alyshamyre chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
not bad... a little bitter sweet.

I DID ENJOY IT THOUGHT

you have me sitting here thinking about the characters as if they were real. I think about Logan and how he'll still think about Ororo, and vica versa.

Only a true writer could do that, in fact I think you should made a sequal where they find a way to be together, i would love to read that!
SLRisme chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Fuck happy endings!

I think your story was amazing, you keep people wondering till the end and it gives a surprise ending!

Great!
frozen river chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
a twist to a classic. damn u played with ur readers till the last moment.

To say ur story had a shock effec is an undestatement

hope yah havent fallen into the toilent so yah can continue writting. It would suck if u dont cuz ur someone who ACTUALLY knows how to write a good story.

Peace!
Tigger1813 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
I loved it! It was brilliant. But it can't be the end. I was lookign forward to reading more of Storm and Logan..BooHoo!
another fic reader chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
yeah, y doesnt logan get with ororo? y the hell does he like that bitch jean? oh well, i guess i'll have 2 wait 4 the sequel 2 find out! (please write 1!)
sinner chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
i loved the story and that not a lie (i promised)

keep up the good work

~sinner~
cidhighwind48310 chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
WHY...why did you- How could you leave me hangin' like that? Beast was liein'...It wasn't just the damn chemicals! They actually loved each other! beast just wanted some...boo-hoo hoo...
cidhighwind48310 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
um...was that last line a typo?

I mean...*reading story over again*

...Oh fudge, it isn't! Logan, you bastard! *cid jumps into story and wacks logan in the head with dragon lance repeatedly* How dare you say Jean's name in the middle of a-

*zapping back to reality* ahem... sorry about that. loved the story and hope it comes out good in the end (or at least let Ro zap logan with a thunder bolt

cid
P-Chan211 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
*fighting back tears* That was very *chokes* sad! *sobs* Damn those two! Don't they realise that they're fighting the obvious? *pouts*

Anyhoo, you should probably categorise this as angst rather than drama. Just a suggestion.
Ororis Storm chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
::sniff:: I think I'm gonna cry..
Voli chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
Sorry, but that story sucked. I'm not lying.

I usually give good reviews, but the story was all wrong. Try again.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »