Reviews for Kiss the Girl
Taayluur chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
LMAO! I loved this so much! Haha! Hughes pixieness. I was picturing him in a dress this whole time, fyi. Lmao! Christ, I'm dying. And Riza's all like... indifference.
Bkcbookworm chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hilarious! The song is perfect for the two of them and I love the mini-Maes. All your Royai stuff is amazing and I really enjoy reading them. Please,keep up the good work! :)
tomako chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hughes is a pixie!HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

It was hilarious! I heart it 's so funny how Meas is a pixie and makes Roy insane.I wonder what would happen when Maes returns.

Great job! Your stories have kept me quite entertained._

L.A.S
i'llwait chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
would you believe i'm insane enough to have kiss the girl on my computer? (right under linkin park) and i had to listen to it while i read this, which made it all the funnier

:D
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Double rofl! This is SUPER hilarious! Pixie-Hughes and Sebastian the Lobster all rolled up into one! This one really tickled me; you have a knack for implementing songs into humorous one-shots. Keep writing! _
BlueTulip chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Hilarious. I love how you wrote Hughes' actions and lines: "'Handy skill I gained a hold of with the whole – you know – not being alive thing. You can only see me because you’re whacko,'" "Tiny hands smoothed out the crinkles in his jacket before settling back into a good seat," "Hughes put a hand on his cheek and roughly pushed his head about towards the still working Hawkeye." I too read this fic soon after watching a Royai "Kiss the Girl" video with Hughes singing to Mustang. _ Nice job.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
...that was unexpected.

*Hughes appears on my shoulder*

WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? *You gotta make a better review than that!*

*I sigh.*

Great job, too funny! Hee hee...just imagining what the heck that'd look like.
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very Cute! I can see Maes doing that to Roy! You captured the characters perfectly and the story was well written. Great job! I hope to see more like it soon!
Melitza chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This one definitely made me chuckle. Pixie-Maes... Hell yesh! Regular Maes was awesome and hilarious enough. But having him as a pixie, constantly calling Roy a nut job, singing songs and hasseling him to "kiss the girl"... HILARIOUS!

And the threat to be with him until the end of the wedding ceremony was also hilarious. I want to see this turned into a series! Meeheehee! _
Quandtuniverse chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh man... I just saw an AMV with that song, Maes singing to Roy... *Opens new browser and reads along with the song* Good job!
SteveMcQueen chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Haha. Cute! :))
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can actually PICTURE Maes singing that! NO OFFENSE, but I THINK u had SOME words mixed up in the first 2 paragraphs.
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
YO!

Haha! Maes was funny, oh god. ButI couldn't help but think, that on one of my fics, Maes just so happens to be Roy's guardian angel/conscience...hm. But nevertheless, that was still funny!

FLAMETAL-_-
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Ohmygosh. That was funny.. Especially when I'm not feeling too good at the moment. Anywho, I think you should have made it a little more Royai (I'm greedy, you know .) but what you have there is cute.. Though it really didn't turn out the way he wanted it in the first place, huh? ; Poor Mustang. Feel sorry for him. I too, at the beginning was starting to believe that he was insane.. Anyway! Great story! D!

- Sailor Starlight Girl.