Reviews for Reflections of the Heart
Naughty Jesus chapter 4 . 2/14
Of course zelda would want dark dead ugh zelda annoys me
Naughty Jesus chapter 3 . 2/14
Quite sweet. In all honesty I kinda dislike when people portray the women as vigorously trying to get with Link because women aren't like that now let alone then. I mean if we were like that it would be HIGHLY inappropriate let alone most likely illegal while men can do it and get away with it basically all the time. It is assumed to be normal for a guy to cat call and say very suggestive things to women. Which leads me to say that I hardly doubt that any female would physically act upon this desire for Link. Though they may act like the fangirls in Twilight Princess. I really dont know why i wrote all of this, clearly its pointless.
Naughty Jesus chapter 2 . 2/14
So cuuuute
Naughty Jesus chapter 1 . 2/14
I like it
narusasulover12 chapter 30 . 1/30
love your story so much. I like how link and dark treat each other so romantic. i would like to suggest a few smut chapers and have shiek link best friend. keep up the great work. I ‹3 your writing so much have my hugs * gives you all my hugs*
narusasulover12 chapter 2 . 1/12
aaahhh so kawii im a big fan of link x dark link there my otp love the story
Shadouken chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
xosugarheartsxo chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
I've read this so many times

da besstttttt
TryHardMonster chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
I love this story i have never seen a link and dark story before and you did this one very well
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
this. Is . AWESOME!
Captain Squidy chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
I liked the story I read it twon days straight. I hope you right more:-)
unknown chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Romantic! Awesome! Great! Keep up the good work!
Miamigal890 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Miamigal890 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
(Btw: AWESOME fanfic)
Dark chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
This is like the millionth time I've read this story, and it still brings tears to my eyes every time. I felt Link's pain at the night at Lake Hylia, cried along with Dark at the Temple of Time, every word feels so real.
I teared up when Dark gave Link the ring and told him that he's never leaving (I cry a lot XD)

This is by far the most beautiful thing I've ever read, wish I could write like this.

I swear, when I get married I want my ring to say "Light from darkness; shadow from light" XD but no really this fanfic is that good. (yes I really would do that.)
Of course, I'm probably not even gonna get married cuz no one's gonna live up to my standards.
(My standard: be exactly like either Link or Dark, in personality AND in looks.) XD

Aaaanyway... Thank you times infinity, only someone truly amazing could write a story like this, so, well... Thank you.