Reviews for Sunflower Flowergirl
This was amazing you did an excellent job with this fic. I love your style of writing and the passion you write with. You have a gift that lets the reader hav the privilege to not only see but feel and hear what you write. I don't know whether or not you have kept writing fics. But if you don't. Please don't stop writing it would be a disservice to the the world.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. Great job.
Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good story!
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was amazing and super hot. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
wow that was great! good work! love naruino
babyaf chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
that was very good. you should really consider a sequel
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow that was an amazing story!
estelin chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
this was great. keep up the good work and writing.
drag-eart chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice man, the feel and mood of the story was intense and soothing. It's kind of hard to explain and put into words actually. I usually have more to say, but I'm still in that kind of state where I'm pretty shocked, to tell you the truth. Yeah, it was that good. Smut, but written in a respectable manner, congrats on a job well done. I hope when you have time you can start another fic with this pairing, but hopefully a multi-chaptered one.

good luck and best,

~drag-eart

p.s. I plan to write a naru/ino story, well check it out the summary is on my page. If you are a naru/saku fan I have story going on now. Well if you read them or not, Great fic. Peace
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
great fic.

i loved it..
Suicidal-kun chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is really such an awsome story and it is very hot and romantic at the same time. The only thing is I think this should be an 'M' but whatever, I really enjoyed this story. Late
AzureBalmonk chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is simply the greatest NaruIno story I've ever read. I've read it atleast 10 times over the course of some months. Please write another NaruIno story. It is so hard to find them, not to mention GOOD ones. You've written it so well. Anyways I hope you continue to write NaruIno fics like this one, or maybe even a bit longer then this one. Its simply spectacular.
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Loved it!
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
-looks at the king of cool and nods his head- that was awesome! -they say in unison-
MonkeysTotallyRock chapter 1 . 12/25/2006