Reviews for Things That Never Change
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Post KOTOR: A dream causes a flashback when Revan awakes.

The piece is short, but fun to read. I just wonder if the commander from her dream had also shown a bare backside to our heroine?
Cora chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Another stunning piece, Phantom. I really do enjoy your work. I hope to see more of it in the future.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Great story! This was very interesting! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Squee! I like this, I like it a lot. :3 Nice job! My only nitpick is that it seems a little devoid of detail/emotion, but that might just be because I like detail and the fic itself is kind of short. But what you wanted to say in the fic came across nicely and you wrote it well.

By the by, in the last paragraph there's some random 'i' and '/i' which I believe you meant for italics. . Might want to upload an edited version of the story and replace this document with that one.

/nitpicks
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Nice short story. I love the dream sequence and you did the transition back to reality very well.

Good stuff.