Reviews for Jack
This was really well done. Do you think that maybe someday you'll turn this into a multi-chapter story sometime?
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Love it. You know why?

It is the truth.
kabri3593 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Good was really heavy and I feel like I could relate to some,if not all of job
naticariza chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
aww! love it! now i love jack more than before, if thats possible.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
wow. i really liked this piece on jack. it seems we both share a somewhat similar view on him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Fantastic.
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wondrous
Deadeye517 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Absolutely fantastic. I love this character insight story.

D
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Fantastic character study. I love, love LOVE your piece. Your analysis of what might be is biting and interesting and melancholy and just achingly possible... thanks for posting such awesomeness.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A very informative take on Jake.

Please visit the sites below to sign the petitions!

To put seasons 2 and 3 on DVD:

/ / To make a season 4:

www. 4 t h - - o f - - /
Demon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really love this. Maybe next you should write an actual story, because I think you would do it really well, and it would be a fun read. Maybe one about when it gets too much and the game becomes boring...?
diggydawg chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow! So AWESOME! That was so cool! It made perfect sense, had great pace, left nothing out, was entirely interesting and had my full attention from beginning to end. LOVED it! Thank you! :DD
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading your views on Jack.

I've always liked the villains in movies and stories because they're so much more interesting than the heroes. You've just proved it again. Thank-you.
Rogue Pandamonium chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I never thought of it that way before, though for some reason I always liked Jack Spicer (or rather, Jack Spi-sah!), and could definitely see him being like this. Thanks for the insight, nice job.
The Unknown word chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this is brilliant! really, TRULY, brilliant, i have to say that I've read this, admittedly small bit of writing, and i think its beautiful, really no other word can describe it, you got some genuine facts in there as well, i would beg and plead with you to write some more stories in the xialoin showdown area, epically a jack centric fic, but looking at your profile i doubt this to happen...which is fine i mean, i change my fav shows and books all the time, but there are so few people who have written jack, well hell have written xialoin showdown, as well as you, and i think that the genre is missing out...

(note this was me trying to guilt you into writing a jack fic, preferably a jack/kimiko fic) XD tell me if i succeeded

The Unknown word