Reviews for Innocence of posting memos
Anaszun chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
You realize there are only thirty days in June, both May and July have thirty-one days, but not June.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you, I needed this! This is hilarious! What a great thing to read after a long day! VERY well done, I can't wait to read more.

~redrose7856

PS: totally agree w/ur disclaimer. It's JackSam, DanielJanet, and Vala should never have been invented!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
great chapter, i wounder if Sam is going to be having twins? again, please you date soon
E. Nagrom chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
this was a classic, really enjoyed reading this. Was DO C and H agent X or did it miss that part?

E.
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OMG this is hillarious (spelling) just finish laughing and end up crying. Thanks for picking up my day of bordom

E.
nyssa chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
I hope it isn't too late to tell you that while I think Vala's funny, as long as Janet's alive you should make Daniel marry her.
stargate67 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
Loved it! Keep it coming.
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
That's Jack for you. You'd almost think Janet's way of telling him had been planned for everyone else to say "Surprise!" Did the whole base minus Daniel know?
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
MiniSam! MiniSam! MiniSam! MiniSam! MiniSam! MiniSam! I want MiniSam! Oh, and the rest of the fic so far is pretty funny as well
spacemonkey1129 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
VERY FUNNY!I ESP LOVED THE WAY THAT DANNY LEARNED HE WAS GOING TO BE A DADDY! I think it would be funny if Jack noticed that John(DO) was looking at Cassie a little like when a young guy notices that a girl is sees this &tells janet, pretty soon the whole base knows whats going on &tries to keep John &Cassie apart cuze Cass has simalar feelings for would be funny esp. when Jack &john try to out wit each other, it would be like spy V spy! MORE PLEASE!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Lol that is so funny he is ginna have a headache when he wakes up lol! it was very funny, please keep going i love it!

JJ:P
ALIMOO1971 chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
great chapter, funny but great, please update soon
SchattenTanzer chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
great chapter
Samandjackforever chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
YAY! WOOTZ! UPDATE ASAP!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
I like the idea of miniSam very much and was very disappointed when they didn't do it on the show. Yet another occasion when they screwed over SJ fans when they could've given us something that ws completely allowed, legal and free and wouldn't have cost them anything.

John is still paying 5 months later? And Janet is physically abusing him? Harsh and unjustified, don't you think?

Why don't SJ get married BEFORE Sam gives birth? That's the normal, natural procedure...