Reviews for Student Government

YUKIXKAKERU! YAYZ FOR THAT! X3
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OMG! I loved it! This was the best in the world! *hyperventalates*
CloverRock chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This made my night AND inspired me to eventually write a Yuki/Kakeru! Thanks for posting it!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
LOLOL! That's incredible! Kyo and Haru's kinda random though, but.. yeah. And the nicknames? Lol, thanks Kakeru, for noticing!
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
brilliant, but there's only one thing to say: WHY WON'T THERE BE MORE! but i did really like it. :laughs:

InsaneBlackHeart
Llamachick chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
So. Haru and Kyo then? How very strange. I haven't heard of that one before. Yuki's smarter then that! He would have definatly changed locations! Wow and in only 3 weeks? That was fast!
Julia-the-Great1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Mwahahaha, I loved the ending, that got me laughing. :) Very awesome!
Fallen Angel Mitsu chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was good, I liked it the last part was pretty funny too that made me laugh. Till next time, Keep up the great writing! :)
Damagd Roses chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Are u doing a second chapter? Me likey Kakeru and Yuki...and the School Defense Force in general! Make another Chapter please *Hatsuharu (cow) eyes*?
Jurie-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
OMG! That was hilarious! I just loved it so I fav it! Please write more fics with that "pairing" LOLOLOL!
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hey, Duroko-nee-chan reviewed this fanfic too! *waves to other reviewer* n_n I wasn't going to read this... but I'm glad I did! It was cute. *checkes if it is a one-shot or not* ... -.-! Ah well...

-Ajah
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Ahh, that was great! I really enjoyed reading it. There was something about it, something wicked. Probably... wickedness? I'm sorry, but I loved this story!

~Dukoro-chan