Reviews for Family Betrayal
i love JPLE and FRED DDD chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
please write another chapter thanks
ReAdErWrItErWhAtEvEr chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
this is lame! Regulus is out of character. okay i was lying, it isn't lame but still. isn't he supposed to be the serious, somewhat thoughtful, pretty quiet, loner type of person. idk where you're going with this..oh well, i'll keep reading.
Sucre Bebe chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Great story, update soon, please?
AipomMegannekoChan chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
great ff i'm glad that millie has more confidence in herself now and that she and regulus both love each other cant wait till next chapt! please update soon :]
Disco Inferno1 chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
"Never the less, being a social event hosted by a prestigious pure-blood family like the Malfoys, the party was still shaping up to be a grand affair."-no surprise there. I so wished he had been able to meet her for shopping. I bet Amelia looks beautiful. It's kind of a good thing that Regulus wasn't along since he would have already seen her in the dress. "Amelia blushed, hearing the answer she was hoping for. Regulus too saw them as a couple and she couldn’t be more delighted by that."-Whoohoo! Even if there is something a little screwy going on with Regulus and their relationship. The surprise should be very interesting! Great chapter! Looing forward to more whenever you get the chance.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
Interesting chapter. More was built on their relationship :)

However, I am just confused as to why you refered to Amelia as "the woman" several times during their conversation at the bar...

Anyway, excellent job!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
Well, when I got done with the last chapter, I didn’t see any point in not reading this one. It’s so good to see how much Amelia’s self confidence had grown. I can’t wait for the party but I wonder if it’ll go as well as Lucius thinks it will. Your writing is so good in this fic. I’m very impressed. Looking forward to more. Btw, I got the “damn it all to hell” e-mail. I very much agree! I want that ch. 16! ;) Talk to you tomorrow, I hope.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
I knew it had to be soon that Narcissa would be expecting. Amelia would love Draco and help spoil him but she doesn’t need to be wrapped in their mess that’s about to happen. The picnic was so lovely! And a kiss—whoohoo! I was laughing so hard at turning the blanket into a ghost and scaring the boys. I thought I knew what Lucius’ plan was but now I’m totally baffled. I want to know but I don’t—if you know what I mean.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Well, so much for just reading the first couple of chapters. Ah, maybe the real Narcissa is starting to show through with the comment about Amelia’s mother. I’m getting this hint that you like chocolate cake. ;) I was so upset that Amelia didn’t get to reply back to “I guess I’m out of the running then?” It’s such a shame that got interrupted. I would love to see where it would have gone. On a side note: When Narcissa called Amelia down to dinner, she said she had news to share with her but they didn’t tell her anything at all.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
This may just be me, but I would have expected Amelia to have a bit more of a reaction to finding her mother’s journal. Something more than just picking it up and pocketing it, even if it is a brief reaction because she has so much more to do. The Occamy sounds so cool! “They also say that boys mature as they get older, obviously not with you”—very good! Saved by Regulus—I might swoon! Regulus and Amelia making comments about living up to their surnames was great. Lucius may have forced Regulus into seeing Amelia but it seems he might have enjoyed himself. Definitely looking forward to seeing their relationship develop.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
I think this is something that Amelia would definitely think after her aunt’s comment—“so did that mean he was interested in her and had mentioned something?” Yeah, Lucius would see this as a way to control her. Barty Crouch—yipes! “the party became less about her and more about Lucius showing that he was better than everyone else.”—but isn’t he? ;) Sorry, I’ll try to restrain myself in making anymore Lucius remarks. You’re doing very well with his character.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
I’m not going to even justify reading this chapter now. ;) Ugh—Lucius thinking about he could get rid of Amelia by putting her off on Regulus. But what else can you expect of that man? Oh, Amelia is definitely infatuated with Regulus. Instead of imagining myself with someone else, I see Lucius and Narcissa and imagine it’s me and Lucius! Yummy, yummy. Sorry, having a Lucius moment.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Another chapter won’t hurt. For some reason, I can’t imagine Lucius allowing anyone to take his photo. Maybe he wasn’t the ass back then that he is now—no, he probably is but anyway. I have this image of a snarling Jason Isaacs pushing a photographer away and grabbing the camera and smashing it. Now Amelia has a name for her obsession. I wonder if she’ll act on it in any way, being the one to talk to him first. He does sound extremely handsome. Let me compliment your writing—very good!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
You know, it’s not all that late. So I decided on another chapter. I know Narcissa wants to help Amelia with regards to her looks but it can’t help to constantly be reminded that she’s not as beautiful as her aunt. I think I can guess who the stranger was who shared a bench with her. ;) I feel so bad for her for wanting the affection of a guy so bad. It’s like she can’t be a whole person unless a guy likes her and she doesn’t see all the good things about her already. Well, it seems she might be about to get her man though.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Well, the prologue was afterall 500 words, so I needed to go ahead and read the next chapter. I wouldn’t doubt that Lucius considered Amelia a burden. However, I wouldn’t imagine Narcissa as a woman that she would want to emulate. That’s not a critique but a ‘hmm. . .interesting.’ I wouldn’t imagine her to be that warm either from the impression I got of her in the books. I actually prefer her this way, esp. with her love for her son. Anyhow, HP is not my forte, so forgive any stupid comments due to ignorance.