Reviews for Snowed In
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I think this is beautiful.
BlueStrap chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Now wasn't this just the most adorable story? 3

There's just something about the Luna/Hermione couple that I've simply fallen for... )

Thanks for sharing the your story! Take care.
sourringo chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
charming~ ;-;
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I think this is the first femmeslash I ever read...weird to think now that I've read so many (you really got me hooked!) I like to reread this fic every month or so, and it always stays exactly as sweet and wonderful as I remember it. Can't believe I haven't reviewed yet! Oh well, now THAT'S solved.
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This may be my favorite Hermione/Luna story I've ever read. It's so gorgeously written, and the sentiment is so sweet.

I especially love the part where you wrote that Ron didn't understand Hermione, but Luna does, even if Hermione doesn't always understand Luna. That's exactly how I see their relationship, too.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was so beautiful and sweet. It was the first Luna and Hermione fic I've ever read, and I'm very glad it was.

It was extremely well-written (You certainly have a way with words!) and I didn't spot any grammar or spelling mistakes (I'm very picky with grammar).

Great story! I loved all of it, and I think you had them very in-charactor.
Khaleda chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Breathtaking. So very sweet. Makes me miss and look forward to many things all at once. Wonderful job :)
Talynden chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
:) This made me smile. I've always been fond of 'I'd rather be poor with so-and-so then rich and live without them' stories.

Brillient and oh so sweet.
Brave New Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
very cute and well written ]

i might just add it to my faves.
Angels-above chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
cute first one of these I have read! never thought of that couple before! well done!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Beautifully written, I loved it!
Bagge chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aw. Cute, cute, cute, CUTE! Lucky Hermione, having such a warm girlfriend to cuddle up to. Artfully written, with the snow and poverty and Hermione's doubt all comming together as a tale of the same thing.

"She makes it dauntless and enthusiastically whimsical." - true for the snow, and quite a lot of other things in Luna's presence.
Dark Firedrake chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
beautiful! can there be a sequel in Luna's POV?
artistic-soul24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
oh my... wow... this is seriously great! this is the first hermione/luna ive ever read and i wasnt disappointed. i luvd it! i wish u made it longer tho! this is so good, i have to add it to my favorite stories list. this is a beautiful oneshot.