Reviews for Father's Day
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 9/25
Okay. That was cute and sweet. Really, I like it. I love how well Roy knows Ed, and how Ed casually greets Roy, at the end. It was nice. Pretty mellow, but I like it that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
great fic
Orange H chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Yducudckfifi Roy and Ed just yes. I love it!
arhangle chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
awwww,that was so sweet!i mean,what else is there to say?!this is wonderful!
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nicely written, I really like the emotion running through it particularly at the end, subtle though it might be it's totally their style and seems all the important and emotionally touching because of it.
flirtyalphonse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh, my goodness. I love paternal!Roy so much! This was so amazing! 3333
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww~ _ Too cute.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Not bad. I liked Roy talking about his father, and it was cute to have him mention the General!
Solisortiri chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww...that was cute. It's not cheesy and overdone like other parental RoyEd Father's Day fics, in which things get WAY too emotional. It's just the right interaction for their relationship. Absolutely perfect. As a HUGE fan of Parental RoyEd I salute you. Wonderful job!
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw. XD That was really nice. I love parental!Roy/Ed.
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Those manic grins are QUITE familiar to the Colonel!

Almost as familiar as those hideous deranged scowls!

I liked that line. What a cute fic!
PersianLady chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
i really missed that fic! it's been awhile I read this! x3 btw, it's me Dana!
makenzi chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
*gushes over this happily*

i love this!
CaptainKase chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
T_T PAPA!ROY IS SO MUCH LOVE! This is dandy dearest. This is my favorite relationship ever and you certainly did it justice. ~faves and lovez0rz~
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
It was nice of Roy to offer him that much consolement. :)

I like the way he said it sort of indirectly. The referance to his own sort of "fatherly figure" was nice, too. Well done. Roy seemed pretty mellow and sarcastic compared to jaded and angry Edward, haha. Nicely put! :D