Reviews for Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love it! This is great! :D
Thenidiel chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great story! It had me roaring with laughter, which as I was in a physics class wasn't wonderful, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I really liked it.

Thenidiel
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Flipping 'eck, I love this story. I love Sirius "Only you, Sirius, only you." and Lily, and Mr and Mrs Lupin, and Remus...if anyone deserves a great birthday, it's him. I love, I love, I love.
Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hahaha. This is great!
starjadesssbabe chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
love it!
GreaserGal chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
amazing. hilarious. i loved it!
Pequenino chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
So funny! :):)
Lyra chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This is probably my fourth time reading this story, and I finally stopped being too lazy to review! This is hilarious, and you got all of the character's personalities perfect. I love your work...keep it up!
Alishandr chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
fantstisk! är den utlagd på varulvsregistret? nej, jag kan faktiskt inte låta bli att skriva på svenska, jag har dålig humor.
Crydwyn chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That was/is GREAT. I loved it!
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I read this story on Sugar Quill. I love it so much I printed it out. I love anything with Remus Lupin. (Hince the name) Read Love, Life, and Magic or anything by Remus Lupin. Everyone says there good. I just want other peoples ideas.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Nice story. It sounds like they had a lot of fun.
Aille chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
*lmao* Why doesn't it surprise me that Sirius would do something like that on Remus's 16th birthday? *snickers* At least they had fun while it lasted.
RavenLady chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
:-) Just delightful!
thistlemeg chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
that was great! exactly how i pictured remus and sirius' personalities. damn, i wish i had parents like the lupins!