Reviews for Beyond Harm
superstarbaby16 chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
oh i liked the story and the epilogue hehe great story kk ja ne
anonymous user chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
Hilarious... I can't stop laughing... goddamnit(breathes heavily)

wait, why is this hilarious? well, the first half of the story was more hilarious but it doesn't matter. i myself have a very uh... similar story. well two of them. i have one where itachi finds a group of ninjas that are Stronger than the uchihas, slaughters them, becomes the godaime, and then falls for this one girl(yes it is sakura's older sister) who hates him.

well, damn good story. is there a third one?
Angel.Rose.Hell chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS ONE! I LOVEY IT!
Ocluver94 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Im new and i just read your fan fict. IT was AWSOME!
alotung chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
Man! Is that it. oh well that like one of the best story i ever red. thank you for writing it. keep up the execelent work
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
I've officially read every single one of your stories, and love them all! So, please, write that Akatsuki Life story! Arigatou!
kattylin chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
i know its pushy but can u make a sequel and can u mail me its title or just post it as the nxt chappie and im so hentai that im brave enough 2 ask u 4 extreme lemon in the sequel
kattylin chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
hi its me again! omg! the stry was so nice...pls put a sequel wow iam so demanding
DoubleDee068 chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
i loved it :)
xXKatie109Xx chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
OMG THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY!
Kuroga chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
'Sniff' I love happy endings great story T-T Oh And I would Love to co-author a story with You if you haven't started just email on my profile which 'Lonely shadow demon' please :)

Ja'ne!;P
queenofspades19 chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
AW! I LOVED THIS STORY!
rainingblood666 chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
awesome I would ask but I just asked somebody else so yeaif I get any new stories I will ask!
naruto-fan001 chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
AH

HOW KAWAII

I WUV UR STORY!

KEEP UP THE SASUSAKU NARUHINA SHIKAINO ITASER NEJTEN STORIES

especially when mikoto and fugaku are still alive and sakura has her sister serina

its cooler that way

I CANT WAIT TILL I FINISH MY SECOND STROY

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS

WRITE MORE

AND

I'LL UPDATE SOON

i get ideas from other fan fics. XD
Sherbet Sorbet chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
Kool!Keep up on the awesome work that you do with your stories!