Reviews for Do Us Part
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 1/5
*Sigh*
I hate it when good, promising stories are uncontinued. This seemed like such an interesting idea, and you had everyone in character too! Oh well, nothing I can do about it.
Ingledew chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is AWESOME and can be even AWESOMER if you just continue to write. WRITE! IT'S AN AWESOME STORY SO WRITE!

!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
EK!

UPDATE GODDAMIT, THIS HAS MORE POTENTIAL THEN BARTIMAEUS WHEN HE WAS YOUNG!

No, seriously, the writing is great, the plot is great, the capturing of the characters is great. The only thing missing is the next chapter, WHICH YOU WILL WRITE!
Stardawn chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
this sounds very exciting. So now he's going to remember about kitty in one huge flashback for the rest of the story? By the way, i read the trilogy with my mom too, though we just finished PG about a week ago.
LM1991 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
So far, so good. But hey, where is the next chapter? Some people here are waiting... Like me. PLEASE continue.
AkRene chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wah! God, that line hit me right to the heart:"Does that mean you’re not?” I asked softly. Most people would have thought the tone was quiet and deadly. Ptolemy, however, recognized it as one of Strangled Hope, if the small smile he gave me was anything to go by.- Wonderful ficcy, please write more Barty fics... If you are wondering if I'm always such a softie, I've been chipped away at for some time;first I watched Watership Down, then I listened to the song "Bright Eyes" while reading...Then I had to get hit by your Barty line. *Sniff*
Diamond Raider chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
While this is actually one of the first Bartimaeus Trilogy fanfics I've read, I can already tell that it has the potential to be the best.

...That's pretty much just my way of saying "I really, REALLY like this (Ptolemy and Nathaniel get to meet! Yay!) idea, and I sincerely hope that you have plans to continue!"
sayan chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Only one question- Would you please reveal yourself truly Mr Stroud? Jokes over you know! B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T!
Haley chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Great so far! Are you gonna update?
me-obviously chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Oh! I like this quite a lot. I've been thinking about Bart meeting Nat and Ptolemy in the afterlife since the last book. I do hope you'll show them there a bit. And this story is IC, well-written, and interesting; fantastic. Update soon.
silver sliver chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
...wow... I really like thind fic! I love that song... and I'm sorry about your friend... she sounded really nice...

really cool fic... and I'm glad its not one-shot, this is really interesting! _
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I like this 'story'. PLEASE continue soon! I rather enjoyed this! Can't wait to hear more!
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Loved it.

I'm confused.

And will stay tuned for more.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Interesting start with a dead Bartimaeus... can't wait for more :)
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I like it!

I am such a fan of the Bartimaeus Trilogy, but I haven't ventured into it's section at Fanfiction because I was afraid it would ruin the series for me (that's definitely happened to me in the Inuyasha section...)But my first taste of Bartimaeus fanfiction is excellent! Your writing style is reminiscent of Strouds', although not exactly.