Reviews for Fireworks
TrapperII chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow. That was amazingly good. There wasn't a false note in the whole thing. I especially liked that none of it came off as cliche (scenes like this often can). The part where he says her name ... that was hot. I think I'm going to read it again now. :)
freakinscootertime chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
asddl;lsjfkj

wow. that was incredibly HOT

great work, seriously.
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OMFGHAWTNESS. :) All I can say, really.
2BlckBlt chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Loved it!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Awesome!
Libby24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This oneshot is fantastic! I love your descriptions of everything and your details are really excellent. I felt as if I was actually there, voyeuristically watching everything. Your writing style is really superb. Please continue the great work!

~Libby :)
bobhermansue chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I think thats the best, most descriptive scene I've read in a long time. It was very good. The only thing that I can think of that could be improved is just how quickly it started... and even then you did better than a lot of people.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
THAT was hot. I just read & reviewed Potassium and Water and now I'm browsing your other stuff, because I think I reviewed another story of yours. Anyway...yeah, very hot.
HousesBoxers chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wait, wait, i dont get the end where she says ill go first. email with the answer please.
Girl With The Cauldron Spirit chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Your fic is teh sex. So are you. Much love for you.
TEK chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow - that was uber hot and just overall amazing.

keep writing!

thanks!
Claire Darcy chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love this fic. It's weird - I read it earlier today - I don't remember where, LJ maybe? - and then I lost it but I wanted to read it again. And I've been thinking about it since. And now (!) it's here. thanks for...that. OK. Rambling is finished.
ninavs chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
love it! very hot!
bookgodess15 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
And that, my friends, is what we call an office quickie. Except it was really in an autopsy room... so would it be an autopsy quickie? No, that doesn't sound right. No ring to it. Anyway, I really liked, only noticed a few grammatical errors. Keep writing!