Reviews for The Three Pokeballs: A Rocketshipping Fairytale
Spiffy chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I randomly found myself reading this and for some reason felt compelled to read the reviews...only to see I already left one twelve fuckin years ago. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FEEL ABOUT MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
Stargatecrazy chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I'm too lazy to log in I'm afraid! lol

I know this hasn't been updated in ages but I really hope you update it soon!

It's brilliant and I don't normally like these sort of crack fics!

SGC
Colorain chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Why is this not finished? It's so Jesse. And totally funny. And being a new-found Rocketshipper, I need quality fics to feed me.

FEED ME!

Okay . . . but I would love you forever if you updated!
bozobudgie chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Very good so far. You have a real knack for fairytales (no pun intended, well, maybe a little intended). I love how you home in on all of the potential sexual preference implications of James' and Jesse's characters. I hope you finish this one soon.
rtl2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
When oh when are you going to continue/finish this? Because you absolutely have to! :) Pleeeease...
z'alny k chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
you know, this is just getting better. it was extremely funny too. :) can't tell you how much i laughed during jesse's and miyamoto's conversation... i want more!
Charabok chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
"Look, I've long since resigned myself to my baby daughter marrying a lesbian, but at least it's going to be a male one." lol... this rocks, Kanna! this is the way rocketshipping *should* be done... i don't know the fairytale, but i'm hanging out for the third installment. :)
Arrow chapter 2 . 6/4/2001
_ hee, I hope she kicks Jessiebells butt! I really like this one, you defninatally got Jessie personality on target! Love this story! Can't wait for more..._
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Uh, that was kinda wierd...
Arrow chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Omg! This is the most hilarous and sweet thing I've ever read! I love the last line about the padded bra, I think I like this one more that Girl Next Door (which is tough, 'cuz I love that one). I can't wait for the next part!
Spiffy chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
D Great job!
LINK 2000 chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
heh. Very well written. The Link's score... let's say 93%. Good job
alnyalnyalny chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
yep. this certainly shows how queer rocketshipping can be. but that's one of the things we like about it, isn't it? ;) oh well. good story, so write more... :D