Reviews for She's The Blade
gaarakabuto chapter 19 . 12/6/2009
I don't know why it was just now that I came across this story, but I did somehow. It is SERIOUSLY addictive. Lol. I read all 19 chapters in one night. w Anyway, it's REALLY good and you should update, even though you haven't in over a year... You really should. I really like that you have Constantine in the story, he is one of my favorite somewhat-fictional characters. And the love-triangle, well love-square if you count the one-sided thing with Constantine, is all too firmiliar to me so I can understand what Remy is going through. I can't wait to see who she chooses, although I am rooting mainly for Tom because I liked Shane West in the movie... Lol.

To sum it up: Amazing story, good work, and update soon, please and thank you! :3

(O.o I think this is the longest comment I have ever left. Wow...)

~GaaraKabuto
franmaxfan chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
*sniffles* Did you really have to kill off poor Jekyll? :(
Irina Samuels chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
It was good, but I'm still a little confused. Who is Remy going to choose? Is this the end of the story? Do they ever defeat Rasputin? Overall, if this is the end of the fic, it wasn't a very good ending.

Irina Samuels chapter 15 . 1/14/2009
No! Jekyll's Dead! No! :(:(:(
Irina Samuels chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
I feel your pain. It is fun to write love triangles.

A word of advice from a novice, if you will?

What about Judas? Where does he factor in?

Well, I guess it's gonna be two bits of advice.

Maybe...MinaHenry? I always thought they should've gone together.

But again, its just my opinion.

Irina Samuels chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Don't worry...the dinner part is hilarious. I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Again, the fic is awesome.

Irina Samuels chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
lol love the humor at the end. anyway, like, can i make a guess as to wtf is goin on with the League?

I think that someone has been possesed by a demon. Or Rasputin has a little birdie (Skinner, perhaps?) doing the dirty work.

Great job.

Irina Samuels chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
!

HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! U SHUD TOTALLY DO ANOTHER, IF U HAVENT ALREADY! THIS IS GREAT! LOL

Irina Samuels chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
OH MY LANTA! So, i wonder which suitor will save remy?

The dashing Sawyer?

The clumsy Skinner?

Or the sarcastic Constatine?

Love it so far. Keep up the good work.

XPeculiarityX chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Wow. This is brilliant, please keep it up and update soon!
Curry Bird chapter 19 . 7/21/2008
HELLO i love your king kong story and now ive found my way to this one which is just as wonderful if i do say so myself!oh but what a thick headed girl that Remy is which is delightful! i love a heroine with faults though i feel sorry for Skinner because i love him bunches with two scoops of raisins and i just know he's going to be sad along with sawyer (but sawyer is not nearly as cool to me so BAH! Skinner needs some lovin)!...anyhey enough of my ramblin... UPDATE!
Enjolras For President chapter 19 . 6/9/2008
I really love this last chapter. It was a brilliant ending to a brilliant saga. I don't know why no-one else has reviewed, but I just wanted to let you know that I hope you write something else soon!

~EFP
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
do they represent a pissed off tom?

great chapter! go team!
DeviantDr.Kate chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
...sniff...sniff-sniff...*reduces to puddle of sorrow and saltwater*

WAH!

It's symbolism, for when darkness overtake.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 16 . 2/28/2007
Aw, I still feel so bad for Mina. Oh Remy! Go for Skinner dang it, or I will! (I wish. *sigh*)