Reviews for Your Touch
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You went a little overboard, but because you went overboard you come up with some phrases that really stuck in a good way. The kissing bit was most of that. "both trying to out-please the other, and neither was winning" was my personal favorite. I really liked that, and the fact that you know your limits is great. What you have is fantastic, and unless you could have matched it in the non-existent lemon... it would have dragged the whole thing down.

I like this a lot, well done, if a little overly poetic, but at the same time, the scene you picked is THE kind of scene where poetics fit the best. Sorry for the ramble.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Nice Lime! A Lemon woulda been nice, but its still a good story!
Toonday chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Damn, i was getting into it until the part where that chick played his azz. I give it a 5/10 for effort hahahaha!
randomnezz4eva123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very good. You are my favorite writer ever. I give this one I 20 out of 10 so Brava Brava brava and one more Brava
sesshysdarkkitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was pretty good. I thought the end was funny. :D
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
It was really good. If you havn't written a lemon before, then I'm surprised. This was detailed, but not detailed enough to be gross.
hegalomaniac chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
lolly...dat was delicious
Sango93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Bravo thats my sexy ass mirkou i tell you wo!
waterbendergrl chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow... This... is... AWESOME! Please! I'm begging you! MAKE MORE!
NilName chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
WHAT! O.O That was the HOTTEST FOREPLAY I HAVE READ! DAMN I'm Horny!

OMG...

BANG BANG!
don't resist chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I thought this one was just as cute as the last one...

"3 I need to read more, but you just don't have many more... I've read all of your fics and absolutly /adore/ them. You must right more!

~Hotari-chan
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
It was very good! I commend you. You cut it off at a very tasteful spot, too.
grace chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
omg that was so fab i was totally glued to the screen.i just cant have enough of you got talent definately and your site is totally great
Terminate My Existance chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You should ask permission to use someone elses lemon, and then continue the story. It is very good.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Even though it wasn't a lemon, that was still really really good, and I don't usually read Sango Miroku fics, this one was really good. I liked it.