Reviews for Dulce Et Decorum Est
TheOlympus chapter 4 . 7/27
Gaara I think you're too mean to Kakashi.. Ha! Kidding! Kakashi really need been told like that by the way.. Everytime I read other fiction Kakashi always be such a jerk person to Naruto except Iruka always father/brotherly to Naruto. Thats why I like the most Iruka than anyone else..
brebre99 chapter 1 . 7/8
I really liked this
Kisaki Sakura chapter 17 . 5/15
I am a crying mess. I love how you chose to not make it a happy end.
I love the sorrow and the pain - even if they hurt so bad.

You made me stay up all night, reading, weeping, hurting. It was perfectly beatiful tough...
Nashira Katharis chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I don't usually take time to review stories (it's bothersome to write on the phone), but I just have to let you know that I enjoyed reading this immensely. The way you have described the demons fits their character as shown at the start of the series - that they have no morals, for them there is no right or wrong and they just are, pure destruction and anarchy. Naruto himself and his interactions with others seemed seemed believable, even that sort of broken but not jet not really behaviour. Some things were a bit rushed - Kakashi, Narutos friends etc. The end though was good, that certain openness and unknown - will he wake, if so when? if not, how would Gaara and Kakashi react. Gaara was someone I really liked in this, his cluelessness and the blank sincere way he has. In the end, what I was trying to say was good job and sorry for the formless comment, hope you get the idea.
yaoiangelbaby chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Though as you put it was written when you where immature i must say i dont find anything immature about it the way you capture each character was remarkable. I must say the least favorite about the story to me was how you made Ino. She is my most favorite female character. I highly doubt ino would have truly felt like that towards naruto. I know that it seems like Sakura was the one to mature most out of genin. But i disagree she still the spoiled brat she was in season 1. Im sorry for bashing and all but, i just dont like sakura. N e way good story. Sorry about the rant. Hope theres a sequel soon.
uwishuwerecool chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
crazyfroglady chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
that was horrifyingly heartbreaking, but I loved it
miru zakura chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
i love and hate you..this because you make very good story and you make me poor blanket was wet with tears..huaaa..i'm hate crying.. oh i hope you can make the sequel for this story..
GAARA12223 chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
please make a sequel what happens in Suna do they find out about Gaara's relationship? does Naruto wake up?
irina.candeias.7 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
First i must say i love and i hate you, i love you because this must be the best story i have read so far and then i hate you because you made me cry like a little girl :-) Really good story keep writing
aphrodite2013 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
This story brought me to tears several times. You wrote this really well and I just can't stop crying. I love it (and hate it because it's simply heartbreaking and so uplifting at the same time). Just wow. i could comment on several other things but i will leave at wow, that was incredible.
narukyuu4life chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
No NOT KYUUBI! he loves and cares for naru chan like a lover or brother or father
Hannah chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I would estimate a total of 20 times. Hmm... Yeah, twenty sounds about right.

So I cried like twenty times while reading this.
duchessme chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
was that the end?i love new.
scittrice chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so sad, I'm actually crying, and I rarely cry when I read. But I still love it!