Reviews for Dulce Et Decorum Est
fariedragon chapter 17 . 10/8
But does Naruto wake up what happens.
Anonymous Person chapter 17 . 8/6
God damn, what a tragic read. Well written but tragic/depressing nonetheless. Though I recommend a fic called "The Torn" for you. That fic is extremely well written and I couldn't stomach more than 1/3 of it. I'm not even kidding the thing will leave you in a depressed mood for a week. It just seems so damn wrong, everything about it seems wrong yet more and more misery is added and you just feel like you're drowning in a horrific tragedy.
Anonymous Perosn chapter 5 . 8/6
As an assessment in English class we had to analyze the poem that line "Dulce Et Decorum Est" comes from. To this day it is one of my least favorite poems ever.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 8/6
Woah ok. So correct if I'm wrong alright? This fic seems to be running off a timeline which followed canon right up until the Valley of the End. So does this mean it is post-4th Great Shinobi war? But Tsunade is still Hokage and Kakashi is back in ANBU? Yeah, lots of things don't quite line-up. Unless I'm thinking about this the wrong way and should just accept it's a rather dark AU.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 17 . 1/15
Hum. Too sad. I love kakaxgaaxnaru they feel so right in your story
Hunnypooh chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I both loved and hates this story. LOVED IT because it beautifully written and emotional and charming. but HATED how it was ended. not even a little shining hope like a teaser but just an ending with no promise that felt like the carpet was pulled out from under me. you most likely meant to do that but seriously everytime I think of it I get so furious. i can't help it...
tatipi2262 chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
Come one dont stop the story sir/miss
Yvonne Park chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
You're ending the story with naruto in a coma!? (Д)つ I want them to all be happy and living together and naruto being hokage! Ugh. This was a great story though. I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
TheOlympus chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Gaara I think you're too mean to Kakashi.. Ha! Kidding! Kakashi really need been told like that by the way.. Everytime I read other fiction Kakashi always be such a jerk person to Naruto except Iruka always father/brotherly to Naruto. Thats why I like the most Iruka than anyone else..
brebre99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I really liked this
Kisaki Sakura chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
I am a crying mess. I love how you chose to not make it a happy end.
I love the sorrow and the pain - even if they hurt so bad.

You made me stay up all night, reading, weeping, hurting. It was perfectly beatiful tough...
Nashira Katharis chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I don't usually take time to review stories (it's bothersome to write on the phone), but I just have to let you know that I enjoyed reading this immensely. The way you have described the demons fits their character as shown at the start of the series - that they have no morals, for them there is no right or wrong and they just are, pure destruction and anarchy. Naruto himself and his interactions with others seemed seemed believable, even that sort of broken but not jet not really behaviour. Some things were a bit rushed - Kakashi, Narutos friends etc. The end though was good, that certain openness and unknown - will he wake, if so when? if not, how would Gaara and Kakashi react. Gaara was someone I really liked in this, his cluelessness and the blank sincere way he has. In the end, what I was trying to say was good job and sorry for the formless comment, hope you get the idea.
yaoiangelbaby chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Though as you put it was written when you where immature i must say i dont find anything immature about it the way you capture each character was remarkable. I must say the least favorite about the story to me was how you made Ino. She is my most favorite female character. I highly doubt ino would have truly felt like that towards naruto. I know that it seems like Sakura was the one to mature most out of genin. But i disagree she still the spoiled brat she was in season 1. Im sorry for bashing and all but, i just dont like sakura. N e way good story. Sorry about the rant. Hope theres a sequel soon.
uwishuwerecool chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
more?/
crazyfroglady chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
that was horrifyingly heartbreaking, but I loved it