Reviews for Mistakes of the Present
Metoochocolate chapter 34 . 7/24/2011
I think you put to much suspense in your story, I must have died 13 times from suspense overdose, I pity the readers who had to wait for chapters :D very interestng...and foreboding. So I know this is years late, but I hope your dads okay
green humbuggy mint chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
wickd! wcked!i wuz totaly confusd wen u started mentioning elladan and elrohir but i got it.
Maura the Sneaky Chipmunk chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sweet! Aragorn, u should've been more careful! It's a bit like the Egyptians with all their pyramaid traps. 3
caro chapter 34 . 7/17/2010
This is really one amazing story, had me all teary several times. Really really liked it.
CeciliStargazer chapter 34 . 12/17/2007
Really liked the story. Good work.
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 34 . 6/1/2007
You could add an epilogue. But despite this chapter's shortness, you were able to tie thing up pretty well. :)

With 34 chapter-it was quite a tale. And enjoyable.

May fair writing be with you.

Calenlass
DawnStrider chapter 33 . 5/2/2007
I did not know that this story was updated; so i missed this chapter;

I was thinking about this story and had to search for it. OH please, you have to update, do not leave it here. Please update soon.
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 33 . 1/20/2007

Can't...wait...for...MORE!

sorry about hta. anyway, great chapt!
lostinterestsorry chapter 32 . 1/15/2007
Love your story. Sorry for not reviewing last chapter. I just plain forgot, but I really do like it. Ah well, I think my electricity is about to go off. Having an ice storm. So, I will print off chapter 33 and then shut down (the computer, that is).
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 32 . 12/18/2006
Oh dear...poor Aragorn. please...don't kill him.

update soon, my friend
sUnKiSsT chapter 32 . 12/5/2006
cant wait for more, great job!...now...off to watch smallville...and then maybe some pirates of the caribbean 2...tom welling...orlando bloom AND johnny depp in one day...i could get use to that!

im babbling again...oh well!

xo

sUnKiSsT
grumpy123 chapter 32 . 12/5/2006
Good thing that Elrond has a plan, because it sure looks like they need one.
DawnStrider chapter 32 . 11/30/2006
Why? Why did you have to end it there... Wow, great chapter. Wonder what is up Elrond's sleeve. Please do update asap.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 32 . 11/30/2006
My, you're updating too fast for me! Sorry I missed the last one. I've been so busy...anyway, great chapters! So glad that Legolas is mainly alright. But Aragorn...we shall see! I hope Elrond can achieve his plan, and quickly too!

wOoT!
grumpy123 chapter 31 . 11/25/2006
I really do think that Sarkahn should die, he needs to put out of his madness.