Reviews for Two Whispers
Carling chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
It's beautiful. I'm sure many of us can relate to needing reassurance from the one we love.
narutolovesme chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
thats so sad and then sweet and i think i wanna cry a little bit now
seekerchick06 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Oh thats so sweet!
Yellowwolf chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Aw, that was SO cute _ loved it!
Julie Long chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Dear Author

You have a wonderful grasp of love and how to illustrate it, at least between Harry and Draco, I love this story, that is why I have added it to my C2 Community, Silver meets Green. Seeing as this is your story, I felt it was best to inform you of this adoption.

Julie Long

P.S. I love the last line of your first chapter, it ranks up there with... "You had at me at Hello"
cherry.sweet chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
wicked, i really like how you do the 2 different perspectives and separate them, but mostly how they're about the same thing, but different. know what i mean? anyway it's wicked.
otaku3kagome chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
I really like it.
Tenue chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yeah this one is really good, not as sad fortunately

Thanks for your nice answer back then I really enjoyed your german
v3love chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
That was so cute! One of my favorites! I was listening to "Sweet Surrender" by Sarah McLauchlen (sp?) and ...that made it cute to. lol...I love this story. You're a great writer.

Megan
hentai-monkey chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
for such short drabbles, you managed to convey quite a bit of emotion. first of all, let me say once more, i love the way you write this pairing. i really do. it's amazingly cute and while so out of character, you manage to keep them in character at the same time, do you understand that?

anyways, continuing on: you have an amazing poetic tone in these pieces. it's amazing how much one word can mean, 'whisper,' whisper vocally, whisper with touches, whisper with movements; and you managed to capture them all and use them to your advantage. it's appropriately titled, darling. next, i want to say that it's just absolutely beautiful how you wrote in harry's insecurities, his lack of ability to completely throw himself into a relationship, and draco's ability to pick up on that, to know instinctively that it was what harry needed.

wows, i think this is one of the longest reviews i've ever written, but i think this is most definitely my favorite (of the published!) so far. so much emotion and so much depth in so few words. amazing.

wo juede ni shi hen hao.
Isinuyasha chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
You know I feel all warm and cozy right now. Ah...they're so lovely, your fics are lovely...everything is lovely (no I'm not on drugs XD) Adore this peace of yours.

read you again soon

*Isi* *wink*
ItsaMiracle chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
*sighs* You make speechles!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
aw...OM MY GOD...that is soo...aw. Man that is a major Aw factor. WOW I loved that, you have me speechless...wow
Lilliputian722 chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Another fantastic story! I loved reading the same situation from 2 different views. Awesome!