Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
Im literally obsessed with this fic i cannnnnnooooooooottttt wait for an update I NEED TO KNOW HINATA FINNA WOOP THEM DEMONS ASS
Bloody Broken Angel chapter 89 . 1/28
Hi! I really love this fic and I've been waiting for an update for years, so thank you!
HolySheet chapter 89 . 1/19
You came a long way. I think fic is the lingest SasuHina fic and certainly my old school favorite.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/7
I love this story, I'm so happy you updated. And ignore the haters. Honestly why would someone tell a complete stranger to kill themselves, because they don't like a ship. Like chill, it's just fanfiction. No need to go on guest and tell people that. I have been seeing similar posts on sasuhina fanfics. Like I wonder why someone would waste their time finding fanfics with that ship, just to send nasty comments. Oh well, some people are just so miserable.
Vegetapr69 you are the God
I've been waiting for an update for more than two years and ever since I've read the story more than ten times
I never understood where were you going with this reincarnation stuff regarding Sasuke but after this chapter you have enlighted me
I'll wait eagerly for every post please no more hiatus
tsundere-awai chapter 1 . 1/2
Happy to see you writing again. I'm not a sasuhina fan anymore but still wanna finish the story anyway. Figured you got writer's block or something, so glad to see you didn't leave us readers hanging.
meablu chapter 89 . 1/1
love this story,glad it has been updated
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 89 . 1/1
Thank you so much for this update!
keotaka1 chapter 89 . 1/1
Please keep updating this story when you can! This is one of the best SasuHina fics I've ever read!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/1
Why so much animosity towards naruto
holabonjourhello chapter 89 . 1/1
So you are not dead! Someone was plannimg on taking this story while claiming you had died or somethimg like that... glad you are not! And glad you are updating this fic!
guest chapter 89 . 1/1
Kill yourself, disgusting delusional pathetic fucked up fugly fatass virgin.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/1
Very interesting.. hi ate an anbu.. that's awesome. I'm curious, how old are they in this fic?
Shankington chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This seems promising but I gotta point out the flaws.
A) You're making a lot of grammar mistakes
B) You keep shifting form past to present tense in your writing(although it's not that big of a deal)
Also, you should italicize the text whenever you're writing things that a person is saying in their head.
iam.sasuhina chapter 55 . 12/10/2016
Can there be a special about Hiro? That would be awesome!
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »