Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
Kitai chapter 88 . 9/16
I know that you don't update this for so long, but this story is so AMAZING to end this way. Please, I need a New chapter! Keep going, you WE'RE doing an amazing job.
Love this fic so much, is also my favorite!
Shan-nia Lewis chapter 88 . 7/8
will you ever update, please notify us
vani chapter 1 . 7/5
please update soon
blackhellbutterfly chapter 23 . 6/25
I know this is a SasuHina fic but dayum I'm hating Gaara for this. SasuHina is love. :) I love your fic, BTW.
keotaka1 chapter 88 . 5/28
Please update this story!
Please continue this
Don't leave it as a cliffhanger keep it going please.
renshu chapter 88 . 1/3
cant wait for the next chaspter.. itz kinda.. addicting to me.. every story.. now hinata is going to regain her memory.. ? how it happened and how her memory is gone.. like an amnesia.. :D please update asap writer thank you.. i really love ur story..
Guest101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I love Sasuke and Hinata and I am grateful I was able to find your story(it was pure luck). I like how it started and the plot so far, just the end quote was a little not so good to me; it seemed too much something along the lies of just "Captain Hyuuga" would have been enough. Also Neji is a very strong shinobbi and if Hinata is in ANBU Neji should be as well, well I think so at least. Great beginning.
Guest chapter 88 . 11/6/2015
You MUST FINISH THIS STORY!
iam.kiyaa chapter 88 . 9/28/2015
Omg! Update pleaseeeee. This story is beyond amazing like you got something here you should print and publish this because this story is fricking awesome
NeonElement chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
You know kakashi was actually a anbu captain right? after his teammates and sensei died
Sugar Lollipop chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This Fanfic is very amazing.
Guest chapter 88 . 7/12/2015
UPDATE PLEASE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY DON'T STOP THERE, KEEP GOING 3
hateme101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I like have Hinata on ANBU but giving her captain and saying she's the strongest isn't to be honest realistic in my eyes. Hinata can make it to ANBU but to that level I don't think so
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »