Reviews for The Prisoner
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Ok, this fanfic is totally screwed up.
Firstly, Harry potter, the legendary boy-who-lived, would most definitely not do something like that.
Draco Malfoy, the legendary-bouncing-ferret, would most definitely not do something like that.
Secondly, throwing hot candle wax on somebody's balls is just cruel.
Thirdly, WTF?! That is SO gay, it's not even funny.

I understand that I was warned in advance.

I'm still weirded out.
Drarry Lover chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Ok,here's a challenge for you. Write a smutty/ fluffy fic involving all three... both Malfoys and Harry. I love reading fics with them as a 3some. Sadly there is way too few of them out there that are well written. Think you're up for it? God I hope so.
Gypsy Wind chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
awesome so far :)

so many ideas but do we put them here or by messaging you on your profile because putting them here would just give things away wouldnt it ;)
Betty More Fishe chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
I love this, please tell me you are going to continue this story! :)
itachi-kun'slover chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
okay you asked for it ummmm how about... cock ring and a vibrater? lots and lots of teaseing.
Luckout22 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
That was great! I Love these kinds of stories.
Angel Kellar chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Please, oh please write another story where Harry is submissive/slave/bottom and Draco is dominate/master/top. Those are my absolute favorite. I just can't seem to picture Harry right with all that control. Just doesn't feel right to me. But anyways... I love the stories you write. I'm a totally into bondage too. ;p So please more! :)
Windstorm124 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Please continue! I have a slightly sadistic sense of humour some days.
Claguen chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I love your fic !
bdsm lover chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
didn't draco know that he can ask for escape in the ROR?
bdsm lover chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
me again lol I thought that when you said that conjured up in a single thought I thought you meant the table because ...I didn't check but didn't you say harry took down a plate of pancake down to the ROR with him
potter29 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
THIS STORY PLEASE! please finish good kiss potter29
Runaway Scribe chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Oh, I wonder if Draco will ever escape from Harry and the Room of Requirement.

Anyways, I think you should do a story with both Lucius and Draco submitting to Harry, maybe because they're scared of Voldemort and need Harry's trust. ;)
K-chan chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
When i read that you need some idea's for

this fic, i remembered a fic that i thought

may get you inspired.

Tales From Shinigami's Basement by steelsong
haiylighGIRL chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!