Reviews for You Don't Miss It Till It's Gone: Nobody's Perfect
Luna25684 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
They say that it isn't, but sometimes it is. Sometimes you just need to get it out by beating each other up to show your 'hidden' emotions
Cybergiant chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Dammit Numina TT_TT
Hey, i forgot to realize that this is old :o
Still amazing thou, Namine is quite OOC (Im a Namixas too, what do we feel when Namine's killed huh, HUH T_T) but whatever.
Perfect reason for hating Kairi! *like a boss*
Wait, i haven't finished the last chapter of trinity, buhbai! :D
Mistysora chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
*gasp* i love your story so very much! oh god, what to say about cahpter 6. AH! no! kairi you don't mean it! ahh! i love your story soo much
Lebrezie chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
you mean like everyone dies! in the sequel! and gosh i just cant stop thinking about it. got to get it out of my head and enjoy what i am reading now. gosh. well

i cant beleive that i am already at chapter 8! so exciting!
Lebrezie chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
very nice summary. no offense but i actually read it this time!

oh i remember now the heart that Larxene felt break that was Sora's heart. oh and from the other story his heart was broken into a 7 pecies or something. poor sora. after hearing what Kairi said. gosh.

omg Sora would die. when i read that all i could think of was the sequel. gosh and sora actually dying and Kairi being the cause of it.

oh and i am pretty sure that it is paopu. or well that looks right.

i have already read the ending to trinity but i am still way excited.

see when i was reading trinity i never thougth that you were writing this and trinity at the same time i thought you wrote this after. well it is really good.

i completly remember that whole fight scene. well it was from different povs but i remember it. so sad. but so good. the writing i mean, no i dont like to have people suffer. my words did not have that intention at all.

yeah for chapter 7. so much has happened so far and this is only chapter 6. exciting!
Lebrezie chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
I totally predicted that they would have to room together when i first read that the rooms were destoryed. it makes things all the more interesting!

and gosh Namine being so evil now. so Roxas has a thing for Kairi and Namine has a thing for Riku and Riku has a thing for Kairi and Namine and Roxas are supposed to have a thing becasue they are destined to be together. and then there is Sora who is supposed to be with Kairi but instead he is sitting over there drinking his blood pack and letting that evil shadow (not Roxas) take over.

gosh and i read the Trinity a long time ago, and i still remember that. i never cease to impress myself.

and you never cease to impress me either. Trinity was amazing, with that great cliffe and everything. the sequel is great. sad but oh so great. and then there is this one Nobody's Perfect! and as the title says it is Perfect!

i know the long review is so random. but hey i enjoyed writing it!
Lebrezie chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Zexion has finally found his true calling in life to take the attention of the fan girls off of Riku and Roxas! yeah! hehehe and he does it well.
Lebrezie chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
aw! that was nice. but all i could think about was Roxas dying in the sequel cause i have already read it. cause it was the sequel to You Dont Miss It Till Its Gone.

oh well might as well enjoy it while it lasts!
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this is so great! i lovedd reading the first one and i love the sequel! and it is so great to be able to read this too! i have been wanting to read this ever since i found out about it but i never had time. and i thought summer vacation was supposed to be for fun. oh well i get to read it now and it is fawasome!

i cant wait to read the next chapter. which i am going to do right now!

oh! and that Roxas Riku Namine triangle that doesnot exist yet. it is so comming! and i am so excited about it! hehehe i know evil! dont worry Roxas already got her heart!
Fugitive chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
Love it!
Mayab chapter 18 . 11/11/2006
Great chapter. Yay, Kairi will finally find out what a bitch she's been (so it was her antiform, it was still her...)

You should merge the stories, it'd make it easier to understand everything.
Alysri chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
nice read more later love the really long chapters ]
twilighttries chapter 18 . 10/8/2006
Gah. Gah. Gah. Gah. -dies- I'm so tense from this chapter. It totally scared me. Amazing. I love it.
Skitty 2004 chapter 18 . 10/8/2006
you know... I never really thought much about the title. I just thought it was a cool title so I read the story. XD anywaays... so you're merging the two fanfictions? psh. I don't blame you. With two stories that both have so long chapters it -does- take a lot of effort. So I'm okay with it. -nods- and... if my e-mails are right you already wrote the next chapter for the merged story... I guess I should've tried to review this story sooner before you updated twice before I even finished reading this one. XP anyways... Sora dies. -nods enthusiastically- Because in that one poem you wrote about the sparrow and the rose the sparrow dies and it refers to Sora so Sora dies. -nods again- I dunno... It fits the title too. You know, cause Kairi and Riku weren't really missing Sora or anything and so they don't miss him till he's gone... or something... anyways... so Demyx has an important role? yay! He's my second favorite character in the KingdomHearts games. He so deserves and important role. -nods- anyways, I think I'll end this review seeing that it's the longest one that I've probably written in over a year. _ and I suppose I can't write 'update again soon' here since you already updated. XD Keep Writing!
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
Oh no..this is pretty bad..ah!

Kairi and Sora, even though I want them to be toghether, that's a bad timing to meet again! That's really bad..anyway, wow. Awesome chapter! Just please, keep on writing! Very exciting..

Liana