Reviews for R E J E C T E D
ainulaadne chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
As much as I loved it and as much as I usually love your stories' open endings, I truly feel this deserves more. I'd like to know what happens when/if Roxas remembers Axel. In this case, the abrupt ending does not improve the story.
Shadowroxas chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
omg like wow.. thats all i can say right now... wow XD i loved that soo much
greenrapsody chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
ah there needs to be more to this D:

this was so well writen! I've not come across many good non-AU fics :P so this is a great acheivement. I envy your skill :o
Oak chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I have been waiting for this chapter...forever.
Ivydoll chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
That was an excellent chapter. Your characterizations are interesting and the flow is appropriate and provoking. I look forward the rest.
StratosphereEnthusiast chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
*licks lips*

I like it, please continue. Very original, I like the idea of, well, you know, basically the entire plot so far.
SnarkyKat chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Butbutbutbut... More! I love your Roxas. He's so... real.
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is one of the best AU fics for KH I've read so far. Seriously. This idea never even occured to me, and I already love it. One iffy point though - would Riku have been there? Mickey's pretty determined to keep him hidden.

As for Roxas not letting Sora kill Demyx, that's been going through my mind for a long time. Would he seriously just let Sora kill his friends/allies like that?

Over all, very good and please update soon!
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Crap. Now I'm gonna be completely hooked. D:
Kyrian chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
*blinks*

Wow.

Wow.

I am amazed. Truly amazed, and I'm not quite sure what exactly is happening, but I get the feeling I'm not supposed to. There's something about this that is very...very...I can't explain it.

I loved the way Roxas's emotion showed through in what was happening at the time. It's a very different way at telling the story, and it has succeded splendidly.

Is this going to be a two-shot? Considering the song is already half-done. I look forward to the upcoming chapter.

Ky
husSHH chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
oh wow! how interesting! plz continue!
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Oh!

I do believe that I haven't seen a single person touch on what would happen if Roxas was rejected. Though, it does make sense! If Sora could keep going without his Nobody through Kingdom Hearts I, then what was (metaphorically?) stopping him in Kingdom Hearts II?

Wow, yet another beautiful piece by Cai.

You have such an ease with placement and timing. When Roxas is at his height of crazy, the words are simplistic and smoothe. And, then, at the final part, everything is choppy (in the best way) and it makes the reader feel like he or she is spinning and looking for a foothold in a sheer cliff; just like Roxas.

My own personal beef: I do hate it that good stories never get the recognition that they deserve. This is a captivating plotline with quarks that don't confuse, but keep the reader itching for more, and it only has three (soon to be four) reviews.

Fuck that shit, mate. I'll be your personal reviewer, 'cause, with these gorgeous ideas filtering through your mind, you do deserve it.
Oak chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Well, this is a relief...you write so freaking well. I actually really want to continue reading! Hate me for the cynicism, but honestly, half the stuff on here is trash, and the rest I haven't even bothered reading to find out about. Then, the very teeny-tiny percent, is good. I want to read this. I'll just sit and hope that you update soon.
Httw chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
it's only the beginning and i already love it! i feel bad for roxas tho.
5540 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I like the story...very interesting...

Sorry for the sad review...

I hope you update soon!