Reviews for The Blackluck Angel
SharinganUserX chapter 34 . 12/22/2007
FANTASTIC ! Blackfire & Red X is my fav pairing
Angelsca20 chapter 34 . 7/16/2007
Wow, another great story of the Blackfire trilogy. Now I am off to find the last and finally story.
Sifu Soul chapter 34 . 4/15/2007
I enjoyed it a lot. It was very well written and you've gotten a lot better at fight scenes as the series has progressed. I'm shocked (and somewhat appalled) by how few reviews you've gotten, especially with such an intricate story.

I'll be movin on towards the third installment next, just thought I'd let you know that your work is pretty amazing and I'm more than a little curious on where the third installment goes.

PS- I like the Greek references. Hoplites, centaurs, legionarie, to the three brothers (Zeus, Hades, Poseidon) to the warriors, (Herc, Achilles, other dude), I just thought it was a really cool idea, and the General Athena at the end was pretty much icing on the cake. Loved it.
Funkatron chapter 34 . 2/22/2007
Wow.

Just finished this story and loved every minute of it. Thanks a lot for this epic tale
Funkatron chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
I'm sorry I've never discovered your work earlier. I'm even sorrier at the low volume of reviews you have for this and the first story of your Blackfire saga.

I thank you very much for this awesome piece of work. I'm halfway through Blackluck and I must say I have never been so riveted I love how you get into the characters heads. You got Blackfire down to a T. I love your OC characters as well. Unlike others, they flow well in the story and aren't like those Mary Sues others like to add in their stories. They don't steal the show, they merely add on to the already complex tapestry that is your story.

Thank you very much for witting. It's guys like you that got me writing fics in the first place. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope I can read more. You just earned yourself a fan.
MrRigger chapter 34 . 11/27/2006
That was a great way to end the series. I wasn't expecting the General Athena deal, but definitely a great twist. I think that the sequal will be even better, and I want to see the interactions between Jacqueline and Raven. I see humor.

MrRigger
MrRigger chapter 30 . 11/1/2006
I liked the arguement between Jinx and Jacqueline about what it was they were building. It was just funny.
Meiriona chapter 28 . 10/20/2006
Jinx let out a loud groan. "Don't ever say that again."

Seriously, Blackfire. Don't. It's not cute. You gotta have somehting better in your arsenal...

But, yes, your usual work of art mikey. and Go reply to the lovely rave on T'alon. perhaps you can even PLUG THE SITE in your incredible works. You now, get us some cannons?
MrRigger chapter 28 . 10/20/2006
For an inbetween/regrouping chapter this is pretty good. I like it. But now for a lot of stuff to blow up.
MrRigger chapter 27 . 10/13/2006
First thing, incredible story. While I loved the first story, this is definitely better. Wonderful fight scenes and excellent job keeping the characters true to themselves. It feels like the story is beginning to wrap up, maybe four or five more chapters? And while I don't know if this is how you have it planned, I suggest keeping Atalanta good or not, I'm rooting for good. After all, Poseidon did say that she could change herself. And if you aren't going to have her end up with the Titans, she and Cyborg need to have the mother of all knock down drag out fights. And if you can make time to read and review my story, I would be greatly appreciative.
Maladin chapter 22 . 9/14/2006
This story issuperb and full of surprises. Also, you wrote Slade as who he is: a smart, manipulative man a step ahead of his enemies. Brother Blood appears as the villain he is as well.
Maladin chapter 13 . 7/30/2006
You never fail to make the 'Teen Titans' protagonists in-character and your own creations' behaviours are excellent. The fight scenes were remarkable, especially the one in 'Crossing Paths', and the descriptions are still as excellent.

Also, Bellerophon's comment, “Why do people keep making demands from me when I’m the one with the guns?”, perfectly retranscribe what most villains must think when encountering heroes.

Keep up the nice work, although I probably will have to track down the eventual bad points of this story before I exhaust my vocabulary of compliments...
Meiriona chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
This is a form review by Meiriona. I have obviously read your story, The Blackluck Angel, and felt the need to leave a review. Unfortunately, I was at a loss for original words in which to tell you how this chapter was, and so am forced to use this method to get my points across.

[X] I enjoyed this chapter.

[X] I felt this chapter was not as good as previous chapters.

[ ] I felt this chapter was much better than previous chapters.

[X] I disliked the following about this chapter: It seemed forced in the intereactions with Atalanta.

[X] I liked the following about this chapter: Cyborg wonderign about his own ability to flirt.

[ ] I noticed the following errors in this chapter:

[ ] I would suggest these changes to future work:

[X] I will continue to read this story.

[ ] I will not be reading more of this story.

[X] Insert gushing fan girl squeals about: Idiots landig themselves in jail AGAIN; Greek Mythology exploitment.

[ ] Insert confused looks about:

[X] Social comments to author: hey! How are things going?
Demere Joanne chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
i like it! really good!
Maladin chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Once again, you made good use of the events of the show, such as the True Master and the Tamaraneans' nine stomachs. Blackfire's struggle to reach the said Master was brillantly written, especially your description of the Guardians' voices in my opinion.

Irony does not seem to tolerate alcohol, as the world becomes endangered for the second time after the Titans got drunk...