Reviews for Another Destiny
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 4/19
Well, well, soldier...

This was sweet. So very sweet, yes! *O*

Hazuki made peace and bid farewell to Hatsumi, or Eve, and then, she returns to the one place, the one world, the one heart, where she was welcome the most. (Heart)

I'm really diggin' the FujixHazuki pairing, and this story is another reason why. *O*

Also, the return of those smexy ninjas, this time, searching for a lord...or mistress, to serve? LOL I won't deny I got a good chuckle out of that. :3 After all, smexy ninjas are smexy ninjas. Just ask Taki of "Soul Calibur". (Heart)

So, really nice work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
hhooollydaammn! great story!
awe I've always thought that these two was cute together hehe
so glad i found this, and glad i'd come back and watched the whole anime again, since last time was years ago XD this anime had always been in my heart its so cute and lovely but confusing haha
But overall, Awesome fiction! urgh I cant stop smiling. maybe you could do another fic bout them even if its short and o-shot
chaosrin chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Nice to see you work and finish a story of Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. :)
AnonexistedID chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
so sweet...do more of this pairing plz..
Dana Kishimoto chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I just loved this but why was it so short?

but I do have something to say about the ending though. Now that Hazuki and Fuji are practically together Hazuki can't give birth to Eve unless of course she does it with a guy at some point. Considering how the ending turned out this would've been a much better ending actually. i should stop now. Keep up the good work!

Dana-chan out~!
neveraworsename chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I knew you would find this one! You have a nose for shoujoai, my friend. This was cool, and you're right it didn't completely contradict the anime. Thanks for the fun fic!
jetflight girl chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Lovely story :-) I know it's heavily belated, but meh, I myself just got around to finishing YamiBou... and given it's ending, yes, I do like reading such fics. Never enough of the lovely, quiet&mysterious strong type, Hazuki .
xSojix chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is one of the best Yami fics I've ever read... I was hoping for more... Please do a sequel or write more Yami fics!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
All YamiBou fanfics make me feel slighly sad, just because they make me remember the show. I'm glad you decided to write one, though. Such a pity there's no category for it.
Naoblue1231 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Great story, as usual, and even though I've never seen/read (whichever) this series I can understand what's going on. I'd like to point out that you called Hazuki Hazumi in the prolouge part, other than that I see nothing wrong.

Hope to see more!
waaaaay to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
great to see more people are writing for this story! kudos to you.