Reviews for Heart of the Matter
Castianamicheals chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Awesome story. :)
Destielcaptain chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This was amazing! I don't ship wincest (destiel OTP) but honestly this was one of the best fics I've ever read. The use of second person was absolutely brilliant, and your sustained elevation writing style had me hooked from the get-go. My favorite part though was the ending; it was so strong and left me with a tingly feeling afterward. One thing I am confused about, however, is the "you" that kept being referred to. I get that it was the bartender, but was it Tessa? Or some creature taking the form of Tessa? If so, what creature was it? And who is the bartender in love with?
sakura0617 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow the POV is so well written and threaded seamlessly into the narration! :)
L-MLynch1993 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hey hey hey can u do a sequel? please? is it weird that i adore the bartender and i want to see them happy with someone XD xx
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
aww, that was amazing~
jklmon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I read this story, and I could not stop myself from reviewing it, anymore than I could stop the tears welling up in my eyes. Yes, I actually cried. I'm willing to admit it.

There are not that many slash stories that incorporate a plot, a premise, an idea that can totally sweep you off your feet. This was beautiful. Your writing style is lucid and vivid, and enchanting, to say the least. I'm lost for words. Forgive me if i can't praise your writing enough.

Do you write fiction of your own? You would be amazingly good at it. If you do, I look forward to being able to read another of your stories. If I had an account yet, you'd be my favourite writer.

Congrats on an amazing job. This story was first-class. Thank you for the excellent read. I fell head-over-heels for it.
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was beautiful. Thank you ~
Nezumii chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is an absolutely gorgeous story. Good job.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
oh sweet.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Beautiful story.
yaoifansakura chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This story was beautiful. I haven't caught up with the series yet, and to avoid spoilers I chose to read the chronologically oldest fics of the site. This is one of the most well-written ones I've found so far. Congratulations!

I usually stay away from OC-girl characters because they often impersonate the author herself (who wouldn't dream of having a chance with either of them). But you gave a touch of something else without altering the main pairing here (it was the closest to a threesome maybe?) and your writing style, the repetitions of the entering-a-bar scene, the description of how it all evolved gradually...I loved it. It remains one of my favorite fics.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
What is the bartender and who was he in love with? I kind of got lost.
BlueLuci chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wonderful story. 3 I thank you for providing me with an excellent read.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
The 2nd fanfic of yours' that I've read. I must say that I am begining to love your writing. You are very talented.
Forgotten-Language chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
wow o_o this is an amazing story. I loved it. Yey Wincest ;D I loved how it flowed and the atmosphere, emotions and the way you portrayed the story was beautiful. I like your writting style. :)
thank you for sharing. 8D