Reviews for World cup of Love
SonicGamerAndArtist655 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
this story made my heart flutter
Cerulean Gaze chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Aw! That was simply adorable!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
Awh that was a pretteh

good story. I think i shal

add it to my favs.

x Rin x
Fukashima Loku chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
WoW good stuff i've read most of your seto/joey but the only thing that bugs me is yugi and yami are THE SAME PERSON in the SAME BODY

other then that you rock

LOVE

tentenweaponsmaster
blackhearteddestruction chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
thatwas so kawai i almost cried

i love this story!
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
its ok
Lady Psychic chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Aw, that was a cute story. There were a few misspelled words here and there, but overall it was pretty good.
moonflower chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
hey i loved it it was so cute omg jou and seto forever keep up the good work peoples
Princess Shela chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Great Fanfic! Wonderful! Awsome! Fantastic!
Misura chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
*blinks* Mwah? Kaiba's not the only one who can't believe what he's hearing; I sure didn't expect Joey to do anything (stupid!) like that either. (In a way, of course, I guess it's Kaiba's own fault for letting Joey's dislike of him turn this bitter and strong.) I definitely hope Kaibá - or, excuse me, Mamoru, will be able to talk some sense into him. Bombs have never solved anything, sez the pacifist. ; Wish I had the time to read the next chapters right away, too. :(
Misura chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
*grins very widely* That last line was just so ... perfect. And grin-inspiring. And making me feel giddy and want to go yay!, because it's so very obviously true, and so very obviously hitting Kaiba like a brick-wall. ; I have to admit that your constant use of the present tense took a bit of getting used to; somehow, I've gotten used to longer stories being in past tense. Oh well, enough babbling, on to the next chapters! :)
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
Aahh. That was so sweet.
dragonmaster1703 chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Thats was a great story. I can't wait to see who wins the World Cup. It better be Mexico or Japan!
mandapandabug chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
aw! i'm tearing! that beautiful! *bursts into tears* thank you for writing this! even with all the grammer mistakes! it was too great! ... that sounded really mean... though, the truth... there was a lot of grammer things in here, but you don't care about that do you? well i don't! so... this story! how awesome! the best part is this ending though! really, you out did yourself! Kaiba is too sweet in this! and Joey is great great great! perfect... well... i hope you enjoyed this review, and the other random reviews of mine! reveiw you later_
mandapandabug chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Seto you dawg you! review you later_