Reviews for The Black Rose On Fire
WhiteRozePetals chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Cool, i like it, I 3 & 4 from the beginning sound really interesting! I can't wait to read them
WhiteRozePetals chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Interesting. I think i shall read more...
Hot Chocolatte chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY! The title, the plot, the characters.

It was so beautiful! This is going on my favorites list!
alicenine chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
wow...I must say that this here has to be the best fanfic with the pairing Yuki/Haru!You had me reading for like hours but it was all worht it becuase this was fantastic!

Yeah sometimes their personalities didn't quit stay

the

same but that's what made it a little better!

Kinda dissapointed though no sex scene at the end(yes i think most ppl that go on fanfiction have of a burning desire to read yaoi sex scenes)Anyway at least there was one before this chapter!*yay*

I really think you have a very creative mind though I actually read most of your fanifics and wow you actually come up with great plots!

You should definaltly keep on writting!Especially yaoi ones I love the way you write them!

*LOL* Kakeru/Haru/Yuki wow you'll be the first one to ever do that type of threesome!I haven't seen anyone do that type of threesome it's always the Yuki/haru/kyo that's good at least you're changing it up a 't wait to reaad that threesome I think it'll be good becuase it's new!_
Yuu Kleiyu chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
jajaja, some parts it make me lagh! :) ok see ya!
Emily-Kun chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
YAY! That was so awesome! I loved your story so much, I printed it and put in my binder. Now it will be with me were ever I go! But seriously that was such a good story! And you, your just plain awesome too! To be honest there really are no words to describe how good this story was! Thanks for a great story!
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Me: Short, sweet, straight to the point...I LOVE IT! i'm so glad I was able to read the last chapter before i left.

Haru: I dunno if I should be happy or sad

Yuki: What's wrong?

Haru: Well u know this means we wont be reviewing again till...after 2-3 months! Hence the sadness, on the other hand WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!

Yuki: :( yeah... n YEAH! :D

EXCELLENT CHAPTER! a perfect end to and amazing story! i hope to read ur other stories once i come back! I'll miss u! Take care! well i guess all that's left to say is buh-bye!
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Haru: WOHOO! FINALLY!

Yuki: :D I luvd it!

Me: . The only sad part was that it was short! but who cares anything from u is awesome ;D keep up the good work! I hope I'll be able to read the last chapter before i leave :s anyway UPDATE SOON! .
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Me: Aww you guys are just so cute together .

Haru: . i know

Yuki: :s i sure hope we find that rose!

Me: YEAH! PLZ UPDATE SOON! cool Momiji is a vamp hunter!

Haru: No not cool! he'll be hunting me! T-T

Yuki: O.O No0o! i'll protect u!

Me: . Aww! plz update i can't wait to read the next chapter!
riceball-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
yay! AKito! .
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
That was so good . i felt so sorry for Yuki! i so hate Kyo and Akito in this fic, HEARTLESS ASSHOLES.

Haru was so sweet n nice . UPDATE SOON! hehe so he's still in Yuki's apartment, UPDATE! UPDATE! oh n the whole catnip thing in the end was so funny!
sohma-kitty-10-14 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
That was a good chapter. I liked how Yuki got his feelings out there. Very dramatic, but also realistic. Excellent!

And one more thing...

I WANNA WATCH AKITO GIVE KYO A BATH! -drools-
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Me: YES! MORE HATSUHARU N YUKI CHAPTERS!

Hatsu: YEAH! N COME ON HURRY UP I WANNA FUCK MY LITTLE YUKI!

Yuki: -blushes- Hatsu!

Hatsu: -evil smile- oh Yuki!

Yuki: -hides behind Fr0ggy- i wanna do it too Hatsu but not just yet!

Me: hold it! there will be no sexuall stuff while i'm still in the room! once i leave u may do what u want!

Hatsu: then leave!

Me: i miss Haru T-T

-Yuki grabs me n we run far from the pervert-

Hatsu: damn it! anyway the chapter was awsome! update soon! now i gotta go find those too...actually just Yuki :D
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Haru: what's up with u ppl n Kyo? why do u all want to get rid of him?

Yuki: lets just not complain and be happy it's him not us .

Haru: o.O u have a point...COME ON! I WANNA BE IN THE STORY AGAIN! I'M GUNNA BE IN THE NEXT CHAPPI RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

Me: -.- they did go to the club to meet u didnt they?

Haru: -laughs like a madman- I'M A VAMP N A STRIPPER!-continues laughing-

Me: :s Yuki...I'm scared -moves away from Haru-

Yuki: he must have a third personality

Me: now that would be just weird n his name would be so0o0o long!

Yuki: anyway! we're here to review! n from what i read the chapter was. . . . . . . . . how can i say it. . . . . . . . umm. . . . . . . . . . AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! i feel so sorry for me in the story T-T i'm so sad n lonely all the time

Haru: ;) don't worry Yuk that will all change pretty so0on

Yuki: how do you know?

Haru: -starts laughing again-

Yuki: O.O okay now i'm scared

Me: UPDATE! PLZ! -grabs Yuki and they both run far away from the crazy Haru-

Haru: o.o where did everyone go? oh well...UPDATE! THE STORY IS AWESOME! -runs off to find Yuki and Fr0ggy-
Egyptian-Fire chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
*grin* This is still great! HEY! I wanna chase Kyo around with a frying pan too! Sounds fun. Can't wait for more chapters! :)