Reviews for Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
sorta okay
xAllThatIsGoldx chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was a beautiful story! it was very sweet and, and I love your writing style, it was lovely and easy to read.
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
you are rox! xD i love this story, i'm dying to read a sequel xD i love A/L and i love all your fanfics thank you so much for writing this i think you're the best A/L writer that i've ever seen your stories just make me go AAw xD if you know what i mean... lol truly awesome work and please keep the good work!
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
-squeals- KAWAII!

Ay, nombre de Dios, I love your fics!

This one is mucho kawaii. Probably my fav so far n.n
Iago96 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aww this is so sweet! I love it.
IwishSan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
aw ... soo cute ... so sweet ... so loving.

the way aragorn confessed his love for legolas ... aw ...
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
What can I say? Everything you write has a beautiful quality to it and this is no different. I love how easy it is to see that Legolas and Aragorn are great friends as well as deeply in love with each other. Is this going to be a one-shot or are you going to expand on it? Either way, it works! (P.S. I tried to review yesterday but my computer's pop-up blocker and the website's safeguards weren't letting me for some reason!)
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I loved this story. You write these two especially well and I simply can't get enough of A/L as you write them. Couldn't resist a little giggle at the 'setting' you list at the beginning. Excellent work as usual.