Reviews for Family Resemblance
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow! Although I could have done without the intrusion of our world in the form of Blues Clues, this was seriously intense and powerful. I'm so glad she took it back in the end.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hey Akiko,

Again, the fact that this was written a while ago hasn't stopped me from reviewing this fanfiction!

I like this, and how it showed the affection, even if in the slightest forms, among the siblings. And the fact that regardless of the distance between them, they are definitely bonded in ways that cannot be destroyed, like you rightly pointed out.

Liked the sweet gestures, the efforts and thoughts on all three of their parts; it seemed rather in character to me. Especially appreciated Kankurou and Temari's weaknesses, and Gaara's inner strength.

Nice work with this, Akiko!

Shadow

P.S. Sorry I don't read from the other categories you write, save Naruto (and selectively too), or I'd be glad to read and review them too!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
"Kankuro turned for a moment, backtracked, and spit on the Kazekage’s grave."

Fantastic.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
they'd better be freakin awesome cookies, cos this was a freakin awesome fic! woo hah! *mosh*
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
So, cute!Im in a total sandsib fluff mood, and I loved this!
NoMan chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I feel so sorry for the sand sibs sometimes. *sigh* This was sweet, and sad, and awesome. I are loving it muchly.

No-man
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Fucking luff joo! Interesting note-In one of my stories, Temari compares Kuro-chan to their father and he flips a tit. I love! 10/10-my highest rating!
Inner-Hinata chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
"Heck with diamonds. Ice cream is a girl’s best friend" - she speak's the truth -nod nod-

"maybe I’ll make him sit and watch Blues Clues for three hours. In her secret opinion, all that ‘clue-finding’ that Kankuro had done with Steve when he was a toddler was responsible for the Kankuro today: catlike hood, black jumpsuit, and of course don’t forget the freakish purple paint. After killing Kankuro, Temari decided to take a little time off and hunt down Steve. Who knew how many more children were falling for cute little Paprika? " - all im saying is WTF! XD it seriously scared me cause I was watching blues clues with my five year old cousin when I read that

I must say this is amazingly touching and comedic...wich is hard to do or so ive been told...also me want my cookie now! _ lol!

- Inner-Hinata
Killshea Kavani chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That's so sad ... :(
123456796432 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I would hug a bloody puppeteer.. (Because the only ones I know is Sasori and Kankuro. xD) But anyways. If I could rate this, I would give it a 10/10.. But I can't. So I'll have to settle for a review. Yeah. I'll be leaving now.
Stephanieff chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Oh that was very good
war wound chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
that was the COOLEST thing since spongebob. and i mean that.

-faves-
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
;_; i loved it!
Zoe A. W chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
oh my gosh! this is awesome, i'm totally crying! i like it...way more then is sane
yoyokagirinaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
YaY!Cookies!

but seriously, I liked this was short and to the it was of the few good short fics around here.