Reviews for Aren't You The Lucky One
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I want more of this damnit it's so damn good I loved it so much ;-;
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well, that was intense. Good work on this one.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Masterfully written! You really kept me in suspense and I was worried sick for Sam! *faints into a puddle of mush* Just can't seem to get enough of this stuff! Thank you for writing! :D
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Heh.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Whoah. Bad dream there. And I just ... don't like ... the way you ended it. Makes me think that it wasn't a dream at all. And I desperately want to believe that it was a dream.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Oh, creepy little Max. Lovely ending, with just enough open-ended-ness to make it kind of exciting too.

I think this was a great twist to challenge prompt. I really liked how Sam could mistake 'his' injuries for a poltergeist attack, and how Alice could mistake Sam's distance as the result of their lack of blood-relation.

I also thought it was really interesting that Sam is partially under the same spell as everyone else. The one moment when he was able to break it and try to reach out to Dean was both sweet and heartbreaking. *So close*. And being jealous of Dean's reaction over Max's quick cover-up. Grr, Max.

I liked the conversation between Max and Sam, twisting all of Sam's life-long hopes.

Seeing him healthier and certainly happier, I did feel a little sorry for Max-even if he is being a creepy bastard. "I don't have a lot of snapshots...but I know a good thing when I see it." I really liked how real and not-real blended together. "*Have* a brother."

I liked the scene where Sam 'caught' Dean with the scanner-a very succinct way of showing him as an outsider now.

Great banter between the two when Sam wakes up, and redefining 'home'. Thanks for sharing this piece-I enjoyed reading it.

~Michelle
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh my god, CREEPY.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
nice.
Kahootz chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
THIS... was amazingly good. I can't believe I'm only reading it now.

I love your stories, and I swear that with reading each one, Kleenex just makes more and more money off me. Hahah.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i always love when you get side tracked cuz that means an extra bonud for us. good job
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
You have the BEST stories and half the time they are close to nearly bringing me to the point of wanting to cry! {If that makes sense} Great job on this story! I was smiling like the fool I am lol. Excellent job!_
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Okay I was tripping out. I realy felt bad for Max in Nightmare.

But man he was a piece of work in Sam's dream. I loved the turn around in the story. It was great.
deantastic chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow, that was a tough read, because I felt horrible for Sam switching places with Max... I loved the story, though, because the emotions were so raw and real and powerful... Awesome!
Andela chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This story was great, it really gave us a glimpse into the hell Max had to go through. Was pretty unsettling at times but I liked it a lot. Great Job
Ciya chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Sam's first stop after getting out of the hospital is most definately to go salt and burn Max's remains. I feel sorry for Max for what he's gone through but what he did to Sam is cruel and spiteful.