Reviews for XMen meets HPo
Mutt Rivers chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Scare is when I do something to frighten somebody. I scare them. A scar is what Harry has on his forehead.
Dr J Watson chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
It was all going so well, and then I got to the last chapter.

You had a refined, good story that was written well then ended it with something messy that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Why?

Should have just left it unfinished instead of doing that to a good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
The guy who plays Neville in the movies had to wear a fat suit and wore fake teeth to make him look more like Neville. I just thought I'd tell you that.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
What happened to Amanda?
The Awesome March Hare chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
I think it will be so cool if kurt snap old voldy neck. in the comics he did killed his own step brother. then call the professer alien girlfriend and have bring back the dead x-men. great story.
kittyore9 chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
im not gonna say that was a bad ending, but i didnt get it. who's dead? who wins? is there a sequel?
Sparx chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
noone314 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Hey, I love it! You're just the best writer ever!
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Neat story! I'm off to read the next chappie!

Cheers!
Streamrose chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
WHAT THE Y HELL HAPPENS AFTER KURT JUMPS VOLDIE-POO? sorry, breathing. REALLY GREAT, MATE! I love it to .
Streamrose chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
*Screams like a total fang irl of this story, which she has become in a matter of 2 minutes (i read fast)* THAT WAS AWSOME! Magneto under the imperius curse, BRILLIANT!
Streamrose chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
Actually, I found the cliffhanger quite good.

Check my profile, plz! I have a fic up. (X-Men Evolution) (and don't worry, blackwing angel, I didn't single you out, im gonna put this after each one)
tulip chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
You're spelling Logans' names wrong
Heavenly Dancer chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
this is unbelievably dissapointing. The build up was good, there were parts i disagreed with (such as harry being so derogatory, them all going to the institute without hesitation or back up and the interactions) some inconsistencies (like when did they get their wands back?) and some of it just got on my nerves but to end it like that is just annoying. Did you just run out of ideas or something?

This is an insult to Harry Potter fanfiction.
god-of-second-chance chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
oops i take it back this sucks