Reviews for Date o Janai
awintea chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ah, I originally read all of these on livejournal, and then when I was looking for an AtoJi fanfic, I found The Sleeping List on And I was so glad. xD

I'm sorry for going all off-topic. _ I really really like this! I think you write brilliantly.

-awinchan
Houtori chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Ok, just wondering: how & when did Sengoku join the Club?
blufox chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Meet the family.

*sigh*

Sequel? Onegai?

(Seriously, for being a devoted TezuFuji writer/reader-I sure am unfaithful. I love this ship. Marui rocks!)
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was adorable. Kirihara is a little sadistic isn't he? But this was so cute. please write another!
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This is just the type of story I was looking for. Short, cute and not hanging off into the depths of SMUT. Thank you for writing this!

XD
skyblue147 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Rofl! Kirihara wanting little brothers just to throttle them...priceless! XD Hilarious one!
kyeriakhalid and Shizune chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
wow! i read your worthy cause and the other one and it was so cool! i want more of this pairing and i hope you do atobe/jirou soon! you are definitely going to my author alert list and this story 2! luv u!
DylanClark chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
it was so cute...make more of this pair!

i luv kirihara here n marui too (of course)

its definetly going under my fav list!
pull harder chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
this-oh writer-is THE EPITOME OF COOLNESS! man! i wish i could write something like this... i've always loved marukiri... yep, those ARE the days... and NOW you post THIS.
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
It was so awesome... and cute! I just love Kirihara...
Venus chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This was just so adorable! KiriharaMarui need more love too XD You made my day! Hope you write more!
indelible chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
MaruiKiri is one of my closet favorites. XD I totally love reading this over and over again.
merissala chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i really like this! it's funny! i read 'a worthy cause' and the preguel for it! they'ree so funny! make more!
sachiroyurei chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow, I always loved your stories! Why don't you try an Atobe/Jirou next time?
EiKiTouYuIchiMaSyuke Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
love the story! hope you have more story about marui and akaya! i just love them together!