Reviews for The Tretheway House
V.R. Jennings chapter 18 . 8/11/2008
Loved it! It's a very good story. It's now one of my favorites. Keep up the good work! :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
another awesome awesome fic, absoloutly loved this. great evil bad guy, he was hella evil! gotta love the guys who think theyre doing right by doing wrong huh lol.

and the inclusion of john made this fic sweet lol. you wrote him perfectly too, tormented inside his own head; father or drill sergent?

yeah anyways, loved this to bits, onto the next one!

XsarahX

kudos!
heather03nmg chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
Wow, I loved this story, it involved many chapters of Winchester whumpage but thats my kind of story...just love hurt Dean and you write it so well!

Great job with John and the boys, you kept them true to character and it was nice to see John acting like a real father in the end, very sweet. Keep writing, you're amazing!
Mishka89 chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
This was a great fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Gotta love a great Dean and Sam bashing. Loved John in this too. Wicked fic!
pmsdevil01 chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
i really really loved this story. you should write a sequel if you haven't already.
Andela chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
YAY! what an awesome story, props!

I seriously loved this one and I can't wait for your new story. The ending was perfect.

Catch ya later.
rozzy07 chapter 18 . 7/1/2006
Brilliant, bloody fantastic brilliant, story. This whole story from beginning to the end was just so gripping, filled with enough battering, blood letting, and angst to keep even the most needy 'angst maidens' out there happy! You managed to keep the story fresh with each new chapter, even whilst beating the living crap out of Dean & Sam. Towards the end the introduction of John to the story added an extra emotional depth to it all, so that at the end it just rounded up so nicely that I was left with a big soppy happy grin on my face.

Again wonderful stuff. True talent flowing from your pen that lead the reader to beg for more...please!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
Brilliant story, cool plot and to me you kept true to the chracters.
ShadowMayne chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
I liked the ending. Definitely satisfying for me. I will be hanging around for more of your writing. Keep Smilin' :) Deana.
Michelle P chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
A perfect ending to a perfect story. I'm glad John came back, I like your timeline. I really wish that we would see more of the Winchester father in the show. Either way, great story and I can't wait for your next one!
Machaggis chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
Aww, sniff, he came back! I think I was as surprised as the boys :-) Any hints on the plot for the new story?
talon81 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
that was a great story! you are a awesome writer and I can't wait to read your next story! keep up the great job! :)
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
What a ending I liked and I cant wait to read your new story.
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
What a great update! OMG...John better not leave!
Nate and Jake chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
This chapter wasn't boring at all. It was very good. i can't wait for the next chapter. Angst and brotherly love are my two favorite things. I can't wait