Reviews for Unspeakable Truths Vol 1: The Truth is Out There
avidreader-everafter chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
The professor and hench girl again ? They are everywhere and usually funny. Great chapter love the fic so far.
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Arthur 'the Ghost' Weasley... another reference to other fanfictions. Can't remember which title though
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Did I just read a 'Make a Wish' by Rorschach's Blot reference
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
The fact that the Flamels are still alive should provide them and Harry with fodder for an interesting conversation about the Philosopher's Stone and the events of Harry's first year. I do hope they have that conversation!

Oh, goody! Dumbledore is about to get some embarrassing lemon drops ... I hope!

Percy is such an arse. Then again, look who his boss is. I guess it's contagious.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
It looks like Remus and Tonks are aware of Hermione's mind "invasion" and memory charm. I'm glad Remus is not so trusting of Albus anymore. It probably makes things easier for Tonks. I'm curious, though; is Remus at risk from Legilimency? In most stories he says the Werewolf's mind cannot be penetrated, so he doesn't have to worry; however, many storytellers make up their own "rules," so it can't be assumed a given.

So Harry and Ginny will be a team, eh? As a rule, I don't usually like Harry/Ginny stories; however, I don't mind it so much here, because she has a heckuva lot more going on between her ears than Quidditch and B-W-L daydreams.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
So Ginny is Firebrand, eh? And now she knows that Ron has been "probed" and obliviated and suspects the same has happened to Hermione. I hope they can "fix" the two of them. Also, is it possible to press charges against Dumbledore and Snape?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
So the Hogwarts "asset" is female. Hmmmm ... Hermione? Daphne? Susan? Or one of the Ravenclaws ... Lisa or Padma? Surely not Luna? Interesting ...
KeithUrbanslover chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Firebrand is Ginny. Your story is cool
Jonn Wolfe chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
A most excellent story, even though I don't usually like Harry/Ginny pairing.
cinnamon2315 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Please update sometime!
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
I LOVED THIS! Awesome writing hun, I cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
jcbernier chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Minor quibble: I feel that you had far too many references to Harry's (and others) real names after he was completely indoctrinated. They should have been developing the habit of generally using the code names. Great story!
forestreject chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Aw man this is a Ginny/Harry fic isn't it? It started out so well.
noylj chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
squeezing it so tightly that he was planning a trip to medical when this was over for some skelegro.

Don't need Skel-E-Grow, per canon:
From Book 2:
Madam Pomfrey wasn’t at all pleased.
“You should have come straight to me!” she raged, holding up the sad, limp remainder of what, half an hour before, had been a working arm. “I can mend bones in a second — but growing them back —”
noylj chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
"As I recall you have a bottle of Ogden's from 1871 correct?"

"Only if you are willing to put up that 1812 bottle scotch you keep preserved Mr. Clark."

You know, of course, that once it is distilled and bottled, it doesn't age anymore? Right? And aging in the cask that long would leave nothing left-it would have all gone to the angels.

I assume Snape knows DD's plans, since DD "trusts" him with everything. So nice of DD to let Snape attack the children-just like at school, only with less subtlety.