Reviews for Standing Strong for You
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was interesting. Hope you plan to continue it, I'd like to see where you take it.
atruwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This is a very interesting job! I hope it's a Christina/Brian story! Do update soon! I'd love to see what else you have in store!
omegia chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Come on you HAVE to continue!
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Please say you're going to continue this? It would be horrible not too and if you plan to continue that was a horrible cliffy. And one other thing, there was a slight mistake, the only one I managed to see.

"He reached for something behind his back and seconds later she felt something cold, round and metallic pressed against." You forgot to put in what the gun was pressed against.

But other then that there were no other mistakes spelling or grammar wise. Please keep up the wonderful work and please update this...
iluvroadrunner chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
you can't just end it there!

sorry, i'm a huge peluso/finn shipper. they're adorable. but write more! i want to know what happened.

Emily
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This sounds interesting! Update soon!
N. Halifax chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
WOW! update!
JuJuBeezzz chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*gasp* please update soon! This is a great first chapter!
AC chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
that was an awesome start. I can't wait to see what happens. I love the Christina/Brian pairing. Please cont. soon.
raylie chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
hey, where is the rest? this is a very interesting start but you really need to continue it!
BBGROOVE chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
please continue...I really love this pairing...atleast i think it's the pairing that i like...i only know them by their last names...but just continue anyways...lol...rose for uo -
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
OMG... I hope Cristina is o.k... Brian is going to go crazy... Can not wait for the next chapter...